4 day Wonder Aug 28, 2005

Got my nails done today, so that means it's getting close!! My daughter wakes up every day now and wants to know if today is the day.

I know what you mean! We started playing the "one week from now we will be" game. We leave one week from today for our 4 night Club Med stay. BTW, do you get your nails done locally in Monroe???

deeron51 said:
I know what you mean! We started playing the "one week from now we will be" game. We leave one week from today for our 4 night Club Med stay. BTW, do you get your nails done locally in Monroe???
Yes, I get them done at, I think, Tippy Toes. On Spotwood/Englishtown Rd. I only get them done when I'm going some place special. And I believe this is special!!

I'm putting stuff together and I so feel like I'm forgetting something. I hate when that happens. I sit in the car before we leave wondering "What did I forget"

cruisedis05 said:
I'm putting stuff together and I so feel like I'm forgetting something. I hate when that happens. I sit in the car before we leave wondering "What did I forget"

Me too!! As long as we don't forget our birth certificates, we'll be ok.

I can't believe we leave for our trip in 5 days, really, almost 4 now! Hey, have any of you looked for or found chewable dramamine? I'd love to find something like that for my ds, just in case. The local pharmacy was a bust...just wondering if they make it.

I cut out my lime green Mickeys tonight. I haven't decided what I'm going to write on them yet. Also thinking about doing a door sign, but probably won't get to it at this point. I always have lots of plans, but I never get to everything on my list! We'll see how tomorrow goes...

Just got back today from WDW my other grandson 7, spent a few days at water parks and MGM. This trip was due to lousy weather we had in April. Great new stunt show at MGM, be sure to see it.

Speaking of packing, on rccl i would bring a sports jacket or two. From what i have read I think i will leave the sport jacket in the closet. Am I making a mistake.

Hope all is well, have a safe and fun trip.

Bill & Billy

ewt715 said:
Speaking of packing, on rccl i would bring a sports jacket or two. From what i have read I think i will leave the sport jacket in the closet. Am I making a mistake

I would leave the sports jacket at home. My husband is wearing khaki's and collared polo shirts for dinner every night, and my DS12 is wearing "hawaiian style" shirts with khaki's.

I just wanted to say goodbye and see you soon to everyone! We are leaving in the morning for the WDW portion of our trip! I actually am all packed and ready to go. We went to Target this afternoon and bought a scale to weigh all of our suitcases. They are so strict about the weight requirements these days on the airlines, and I was sooo worried about being overweight on the bags. Luckily, we came in under the 50 lb. limit for each bag (just barely :rotfl: ).

I can't wait to meet all of you!! See you next Sunday at our 3:00 Dis meet :Pinkbounc

Karen

Have a safe trip Karen, and everyone else headed out soon! We leave Weds AM for our WDW portion (a night at All Star Movies, then 3 nights at the Polynesian).

:moped:

Pengy

Just looked-up reservation on-line and found out that we've been moved to main (early) dinner seating! We've been on the wait-list since we originally booked the cruise. Even tho' our documents came with late seating, happy to see that we won't have to scramble when we get on the ship to have it changed.

Worfiedoodles said:
I can't believe we leave for our trip in 5 days, really, almost 4 now! Hey, have any of you looked for or found chewable dramamine? I'd love to find something like that for my ds, just in case. The local pharmacy was a bust...just wondering if they make it.

hey there ~ I found chewable Dramamine last night at Walgreens. I bought a box for the younger girls (5 and 8) just in case they need it. I always get Bonine for myself (non-drowsy). My pediatrician told me not to give Bonine (meclizine) to the girls ~ just the regular Dramamine. I'm actually going to give them some today just to make sure it doesn't have any adverse side effects.

cepmom said:
hey there ~ I found chewable Dramamine last night at Walgreens. I bought a box for the younger girls (5 and 8) just in case they need it. I always get Bonine for myself (non-drowsy). My pediatrician told me not to give Bonine (meclizine) to the girls ~ just the regular Dramamine. I'm actually going to give them some today just to make sure it doesn't have any adverse side effects.

I will definitely look at our local Walgreen's! Thanks for the tip :goodvibes

So.... did everyone have FUN!!!!????? Hi!! to everyone I met. And maybe next time to the ones I didn't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter