4 day on Dream, 5 on Magic or 7 on Fantasy

tink2007

DIS Veteran
My family is trying to decide on a cruise for next year. My children 18 and 22, can not agree on anything. My husband and I want to do the 4 day on the Dream, my daughter wants to do the 5 day on the Magic and if course, my son wants the 7 day on the Fantasy. All have pros and cons but we have to decide in the next few weeks. My husband and I will be on the Dream and want to book whole on board.
Help us decide.

Go 7 if you can. We've done 2 5-nighters, are about to do a 3-night, and have a 7-night booked. The second 5-night seemed short!

7 nights for me!!!! It just feels more special.

I find with kids, the 4 nights too short and rushed. As I always say.... no wrong decisions here!!! HAVE FUN!!!

In saying that... we are doing a 4 night out of Miami in Nov because school is out and it fits our schedule and my children want to see the re-imagined Magic so badly... 4 nights is better than none!!!

We just got off the Fantasy on Saturday and loved it. We have also done a 5 night on the Magic. If you can do a 7 night, I'd do that. If you have never cruised before, you may want to try a shorter cruise. If anyone is seasick, a 3 nighter can seem like an eternity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter