4 day on Dream, 5 on Magic or 7 on Fantasy

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by tink2007, Aug 12, 2013.

1. tink2007

tink2007 DIS Veteran

My family is trying to decide on a cruise for next year. My children 18 and 22, can not agree on anything. My husband and I want to do the 4 day on the Dream, my daughter wants to do the 5 day on the Magic and if course, my son wants the 7 day on the Fantasy. All have pros and cons but we have to decide in the next few weeks. My husband and I will be on the Dream and want to book whole on board.
    Help us decide.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. disdell555

disdell555 Mouseketeer

7-Day on the Fantasy.... You will never go back to anything less than 7 days.:banana::banana:

4. JnDRader

JnDRader Mouseketeer

Go 7 if you can. We've done 2 5-nighters, are about to do a 3-night, and have a 7-night booked. The second 5-night seemed short!

5. Donna3271

Donna3271 DIS Veteran

7 nights for me!!!! It just feels more special.

I find with kids, the 4 nights too short and rushed. As I always say.... no wrong decisions here!!! HAVE FUN!!!

In saying that... we are doing a 4 night out of Miami in Nov because school is out and it fits our schedule and my children want to see the re-imagined Magic so badly... 4 nights is better than none!!!

6. lady9

lady9 DIS Veteran

We just got off the Fantasy on Saturday and loved it. We have also done a 5 night on the Magic. If you can do a 7 night, I'd do that. If you have never cruised before, you may want to try a shorter cruise. If anyone is seasick, a 3 nighter can seem like an eternity.

7. darkwing818

darkwing818 DIS Veteran

We've done both 4 & 7 day Disney cruises....& since you have choices, a 7 day cruise is the way to go.... IMHO :thumbsup2