4 day Navigator

nacho1337

Mouseketeer
Does any one have any 4 day wonder navigators? The only ones I can find are a couple month old. :guilty:
Thanks in advance
Stephen :earsboy:

pacercolt said:
I read the latest navigator on that sight. Is there no formal night on the 4 day?
No....formal night is only on 7 day (and longer) cruises.

I guess no one has cruised on the Wonder reccently, man those must have been some empty boats, that or they had so much fun that they wore their navigators out from overuse and they never made it home. :rotfl2: Looking for Wonder Navigators from reccent cruisers.

Becky

nacho1337 said:
Does any one have any 4 day wonder navigators? The only ones I can find are a couple month old. :guilty:
Thanks in advance
Stephen :earsboy:
I have. I'll try to scan them today and pm you.

cruisedis05 said:
I have. I'll try to scan them today and pm you.
Cruisedis05...would you mind posting those scans on this thread...there are many of us who would like to view a more current version. Thanks!

We went on a 3 day last week and it was not full. It was wonderful. The four nights ahve a semi formal only. The formal night is on the Magic.

I don't think I am aloud to post them here. I only know how to send them by email. If someone wants to tell me how to pm them I would be happy to do that. Or just give me your email and I'll do that. :blush:

cruisedis05 said:
I don't think I am aloud to post them here. I only know how to send them by email. If someone wants to tell me how to pm them I would be happy to do that. Or just give me your email and I'll do that. :blush:
Hi we are going on October 23 would love to have a recent navigator email to me please, my email address is: lissisuarezz@aol.com

thank you

cruisedis05, Thanks so much for doing this! :flower: Don't cha wonder why these are so hard to come by?! :confused3

I have been on four Disney cruises this year and have a complete copy of Navigators on each cruise. It is fun to go through them from time to time and think of the activities we did

Thanks so much for letting us know there are New Navigators at Barbs site! That is a huge help (We are double dipping Palo and dinner one night and I was hoping it would be on the Cabaret night--and it is!!)

Christy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter