4 day for the price of 3 pass

Lori00789

Mouseketeer
Kingdommagic.com has a promotion pay for a 3 day pass recieve a 4 day pass. I was going to buy a 5 day pass when I saw this proomotion. I don't think there would be any benefit in buying the 3 day pass(getting the 4 day pass) and trying to upgrade(add a day) at the parks. I think I would be charged more at the parks for upgrading because I wouldn't get the pay in advance price. Is this correct?

the pass is encoded with the price that you paid for your ticket. If you try to upgrade, you will pay the difference, which would cancel out your discount.:cutie:

That website still shows prices for 2006. I also don't see the promo for a 4-day hopper for the price of a 3-day hopper. Can you elaborate as to where exactly you saw that? Thanks!

I did find the link where it says "Order Tickets Online" and the price for a 4-day is the same as the 3-day. I assume there is no online printing though. We leave a week from next Wednesday so I'm not sure of their shipping methods or rates before you have to enter your credit card info. Can anyone verify this site as being reputable and their ticketing reliability?

I did find the link where it says "Order Tickets Online" and the price for a 4-day is the same as the 3-day. I assume there is no online printing though. We leave a week from next Wednesday so I'm not sure of their shipping methods or rates before you have to enter your credit card info. Can anyone verify this site as being reputable and their ticketing reliability?

Ok, thats weird. We couldnt find anything on the site so I actually called. they guy says he doesnt know but he thinks THEY are having a sale over there... (I am clueless about who!) but I call the number. ITS DISNEYLAND !!!! Grrrr! The gal on the phone was as clueless as me! :sad2:

Id wait to hear from someone with a good review of this place.

N-Dad, don't you think this :upsidedow means that you print out a voucher?

Your credit card will be charged the total amount of products and services selected at time of booking. All services and products booked are non-refundable and non-transferable. Vouchers will be created after booking and are required for presentation at the supplier location. Please print the vouchers and take them with you to the destination for redemption. Only one voucher will be created per product for all travelers.

I took this off the bottom of the page where you enter your credit card info (but you don't have to enter your cc info to see this policy).:goodvibes

It all sounds, and looks, a bit...troublesome to me.

I'm looking at the Disneyland site, and when you look at their online prices...if you compare their ahead-of-time 4-day prices ($179) to their normal 3-day prices...they are the same price!

I wonder if this place is doing some sort of weird thing like that...of course, the 3 day pass on disneyland has an ahead-of-time rate... of course all those prices are higher than what appear on the other website, but it still sounds troublesome. IMO.

N-Dad, don't you think this :upsidedow means that you print out a voucher?

Your credit card will be charged the total amount of products and services selected at time of booking. All services and products booked are non-refundable and non-transferable. Vouchers will be created after booking and are required for presentation at the supplier location. Please print the vouchers and take them with you to the destination for redemption. Only one voucher will be created per product for all travelers.

I took this off the bottom of the page where you enter your credit card info (but you don't have to enter your cc info to see this policy).:goodvibes

I guess I was a bit vague in my wording but I was referring to printing "tickets" online. Their site indicates you are printing "vouchers"......
(Disneyland ® Resort Theme Park Tickets: Exchange your voucher for an admission ticket at the guest services window located to the left of the Disneyland ® Park entrance.)

If you print from Disneyland's website, the tickets you print out are actually taken directly to the turnstiles.

I agree with Bubmbershoot that it seems troublesome and their website is a bit non-intuitive. Of course, I have to decide whether or not it's worth $100 for us since we are a family of 5..........

I guess I was a bit vague in my wording but I was referring to printing "tickets" online. Their site indicates you are printing "vouchers"......
(Disneyland ® Resort Theme Park Tickets: Exchange your voucher for an admission ticket at the guest services window located to the left of the Disneyland ® Park entrance.)

If you print from Disneyland's website, the tickets you print out are actually taken directly to the turnstiles.

I agree with Bubmbershoot that it seems troublesome and their website is a bit non-intuitive. Of course, I have to decide whether or not it's worth $100 for us since we are a family of 5..........

Ooooh, I get it! Sorry! :)

This does look great, and I was going to try it until I realized that I wouldn't be able to use my Visa reward dollars at this site; so I'm stuck buying through Disney so I can get that deal. Oh, well...

I have never used this place but I know it has been around for several years. I don't remember how I found it. It says it is a authorized disney vacation planner(what ever that means). I need to make up my mind quick. I leave Aug 1st. I'm not sure if it is worth it to take the risk but I like to save money.

I would love to know if anyone has had any experience with them as well. I am leaving next Friday and of course, wtih a family of 5, this would be a $100 savings for us. This is only our 2nd trip to DL so I am a bit leary of forking over $765 for "vouchers"....

It is curious to me as to how they have this "deal" and I can't find it anywhere else. They certainly aren't in the business of losing money on tickets so it seems curious to me that they are the only ones that are offering it (that I have found anyway).

Well, I did a search and found posts going back to 2001 on them so it appears they are not a fly by night travel agency. I am still curious on the vouchers issue....

I took a chance and bought 3 of these tickets. It saved me almost $50 over the price from arestravel I printed off a voucher and I take it to the hotel or ticket pick up place and get my 3 tickets. I have seen this travel agent and the website for several years. I just never bought tickets. I might try to call a customer service number listed on the page I printed out and verify everything. I paid $477 and I think it would have been $525 from ares. I leave aug 1st. I will post something mid august and let everyone know how it went.

We decided to just buy our tickets and print them out from Disneyland's site. We also leave for Yosemite on August 1st before making our way to DL the following week and didn't want to chance anything this late in the game. My level of comfort is worth the extra $100 and I actually don't really look at it as spending "extra" anyway. I'm sure I could have found tickets even cheaper on eBay but I guess I just prefer to pay for reliability. No knock on kingdommagic.com and I hope everyone's experience with them is a good one and we can consider that option next time if it exists.

Hey there :)

Please let me know how it works out so I will know for future reference. The soccer tournament my daughter is playing in had a 3 day Park Hopper Pass for $108 :scared1: Needless to say, I was thrilled!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter