• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4 day cruise- which night is Pirate night?

DVCPAM

Mouseketeer
Hi there,

On the 4 nt cruise, is pirate night the second night? Do you repeat your 2nd night restaurant on the 3rd night?

Any clarification would be great. We are trying to figure out the best night for Palo without missing something else.

Thanks!
~Pam

DVCPAM said:
Hi there,

On the 4 nt cruise, is pirate night the second night? Do you repeat your 2nd night restaurant on the 3rd night?

Any clarification would be great. We are trying to figure out the best night for Palo without missing something else.

Thanks!
~Pam

Hi Pam,

Pirate night is the second (Nassau) night on the 3 and 4 night cruises. On the 4 night cruise, you stay in the same restaurant on the first and second nights (PPLA, LLAP, AAPL rotations).

Rick

hi we just returned from the 4 night cruise 12/4-12/8
pirate night was on tuesday night.
we stayed in the same restaurant for the 2nd and 3rd nights though
tritons,
animators
animators
parrot cay

OK, I'm confused...I had thought that the Pirates Dinner is on the 3rd night for the 4-day Wonder and that you repeat 2nd and third night dinner restaurants? I had heard that it was on the Castaway Cay Day and not Nassau day....did something change recently?
Edited to add: Oops posted at same time...thanks for the clarification.

I just returned from the 4-night wonder on 12/8 and Pirate Night was on Tuesday (Castaway Cay). We repeated our restaurant on Monday and Tuesday, with Tuesday having a special Pirates in the Caribbean menu.

Pirates IN the Caribbean Night is on the third night of the 4 night Wonder cruise.

Tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter