4 day 3 free Magic Your way on TRAVELOCITY?

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by baleeve, Feb 11, 2009.

1. baleeve

baleeve "I want adventure in the great wide somewhere -- I

I booked POFQ for 2/22 - 3/1 on travelocity for 1 adult 3 kids 16, 6, 4 for $1545 which was $200 cheaper than Disney. I got the $200 gift card offer too. I agonized about booking on travelocity because I was worried it was too good to be true. So far it seems ok. I ONLY booked through them because I couldn't get reservations with Disney. I tried and tried and tried! I called everyday a hundred times and when I saw this deal I was suspicious. But I called Disney and in a round about way asked and the cast member said with the new Disney/travelocity deal they now buy blocks and re sell them or they hold them and give them back when not sold.

I'm curious if I'll get the other benefits (golf, photo, planet hollywood cert).

Since then I keep checking and the POFQ is still offered on travelocity for my dates, what gives?

Anyone have any experience with booking DISNEY packages with travelocity.

2. MarkinNM

MarkinNM NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!

I have used travelocity many, upon many times, so NO worries there man....Yes most travel websites buy huge blocks of rooms, have fun!!!

3. OneBoyOneGirl

OneBoyOneGirl Earning My Ears

I can't get the deal to come up.. Bummer!
    That is a really Good deal though!

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. dumplebugs

dumplebugs Mouseketeer

Where is the 4/3 deal on Travelocity?? I'd love to book an extra trip.:goodvibes

6. InnerTink

InnerTink Earning My Ears

Ok I tried the travelocity deal. I was worried because I said a Magic your way package ect.. just like with Disney but it showed no Resort name and it was about 1,000 cheaper than Disney??:confused3

7. Metro West

Metro West Nothing to see here...move along.

8. cjordan08

cjordan08 Mouseketeer

Wow, that sounds like an awesome deal. I will have to check it out also.

:yay:

9. baleeve

When I booked the deal I logged onto travelocity and selected Hotels.

I selected by landmark "Disneyworld" and it brought up all the hotels in that area including disney resorts.

If the package is available it will be listed by disney resort followed by book 4 nights get three offer. It will also be by room only.

Now I've been told it only includes the $200 gift card if travel before 3/30 it does not include the extras (gold, photo, arcade card etc) also I was told I cannot add the disney dining.

The obvious bonus was getting the resort I wanted and the gift card at $1545 for 7 nights/8 days at Disney with tickets...BONUS!

10. baleeve

Ok here is another update. =o)

I just checked travelocity for 2/22 - 3/1 and now The All Star Music openend up so they add resi's at the last minute.

I wanted a value resort too but I'm happy with how it turned out.

For 2 adults and 2 children it's $1217 (amazing price) considering the $200 gift card!!

So the deals are still there.

11. baleeve

Ok here is another update. =o)

I just checked travelocity for 2/22 - 3/1 and now The All Star Music openend up so they add resi's at the last minute.

I wanted a value resort too but I'm happy with how it turned out.

For 2 adults and 2 children it's $1217 (amazing price) considering the $200 gift card!!

So the deals are still there.

12. DWFan4Life

DWFan4Life DIS Veteran

I just wanted to say welcome to DISboards, have a great time in your upcoming trip, have fun and enjoy.

Have a nice and safe trip. :)