4/9/17 Magic San Juan Southern Carribean 7 day

Rack on

Earning My Ears
Greetings!

This will be our sixth DCL cruise. Very Much looking forward to being back on the Magic.

There are four of us.

DS who will be 15
DS who will be 12
DH who is all grown up
And me! (And I never want to grow up)

We are from NJ. The boys love getting to know other kids their age prior to boarding.

I am not able to be the coordinator for this cruise's FE...and likely we won't participate this time. But I am happy to create a thread.

Pamela

Last edited:
Greetings!

This will be our sixth DCL cruise. Very Much looking forward to being back on the Magic.

There are four of us.

DS who will be 15
DS who will be 12
DH who is all grown up
And me!

We are from NJ. The boys love getting to know other kids their age prior to boarding.

I am not able to be the coordinator for this cruise's FE...and likely we won't participate this time. But I am happy to create a thread.

Pamela

We are also from NJ with sons 15 & 11, will have turned 16 (prior to cruise) & 12 (on the cruise). This will be our 5 Disney cruise and so far the Magic is our favorite ship!

We are also from NJ with sons 15 & 11, will have turned 16 (prior to cruise) & 12 (on the cruise). This will be our 5 Disney cruise and so far the Magic is our favorite ship!

Wow, We did the Wonder last August too. August 20 something. Wonder if we were on the same cruise and the boys already know each other.

Very cool to have other Jersey folks going. We are down near Philly....

Wow, We did the Wonder last August too. August 20 something. Wonder if we were on the same cruise and the boys already know each other.

Very cool to have other Jersey folks going. We are down near Philly....

We are on the wonder this August....going to Alaska and we are all very excited. We are not far from Philly....the Jersey Shore!

Jersey here too!

This is a do-over cruise from last year. I suffered an illness 1 week before departure and had to cancel. Thats ok though, this is a much better itinerary!

It will be me, DH and DD13.

My family are DVC'rs, but I finally booked our 1st Cruise!!!! It will be the 2 boys (11 & 8 at cruise) and the wife and I. We are from Hershey, PA.

My family are DVC'rs, but I finally booked our 1st Cruise!!!! It will be the 2 boys (11 & 8 at cruise) and the wife and I. We are from Hershey, PA.
WE love Hershey ...and I have shown at Quentin for 33 years! Perhaps we can introduce the boys. It is so much more fun for the kids when they have a "new best friend" to hang with.

Hi everyone-
I just paid my final payment & realized that I never joined the "DisMeet" group! This will be Disney cruise #21 for my son Gavin (16) and myself (we are from CT). We were initially booked on the Fantasy for the same week, but switched to this one because we both like the Magic best & were actually sad that we weren't sailing on it!

Is there a facebook page set up for this sailing?

Take care,
Tricia

Hi Tricia,
There is not a FB page to my knowledge. If there is, no one has told us.

My son will be thrilled there is another teen he can catch up with. Clarke will be 16 in July.

This is our 6th cruise. We hav a long way to go to make it to 21.

Pam

Hi everyone-
I just paid my final payment & realized that I never joined the "DisMeet" group! This will be Disney cruise #21 for my son Gavin (16) and myself (we are from CT). We were initially booked on the Fantasy for the same week, but switched to this one because we both like the Magic best & were actually sad that we weren't sailing on it!

Is there a facebook page set up for this sailing?

Take care,
Tricia

so....I made a FB group

Easy to find. Just search for the ship and dates using 4/9/17 as the date. I will add people as they ask to join.

so....I made a FB group

Easy to find. Just search for the ship and dates using 4/9/17 as the date. I will add people as they ask to join.

Just got home and saw this post. There are 2 FB groups. They have been around a while and some have been trying to get them to merge without success. Unfortunately, they are not very active but maybe as the cruise gets closer they will be.

HMMM When I searched for any groups, nothing came up. Maybe that is why they are not active, lol. I will try again.

If you wanted to pm me with more details, I would be grateful. Thx.

Pam

Just got home and saw this post. There are 2 FB groups. They have been around a while and some have been trying to get them to merge without success. Unfortunately, they are not very active but maybe as the cruise gets closer they will be.

HMMM When I searched for any groups, nothing came up. Maybe that is why they are not active, lol. I will try again.

If you wanted to pm me with more details, I would be grateful. Thx.

Pam

Just sent you a PM. When you see how the groups are named (a misplaced comma), you will get why your search didn't come up with anything.

I swear I joined a FB group for this cruise but I can't find it!

Somebody please HELP!

OK, I looked again & the only thing I found is Disney Magic Chat 4/9/17 It only has 2 members & my request is still pending since November 13th. Maybe we should start a new one?

Sadly my family and I will no longer be on this cruise! I hope everyone has a fantastic time!

Not sure if this is DIS legal (if not, please delete) but for the newbies, you can join the FE group on FB. To find it, try searching "Disney Magic April 9th, 2017 Southern Caribbean".

I'm looking to unload 30 FE gifts! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Just PIF and are really look forward to this cruise. :) It will be out 5th Cruise and first time on the Magic. I second the FE Group - come find us.

Just PIF and are really look forward to this cruise. :) It will be out 5th Cruise and first time on the Magic. I second the FE Group - come find us.

Love the smaller ships. I find the service slightly better. Our first DCL was on the Magic, I can't wait to see what has changed since we last sailed her. Also, the FE sign up is on our FB group if you're looking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter