4 & 5 day hopper?'s

ErinC

DIS Veteran
Is there any place to buy 4 & 5 day hoppers(without plus features) besides from disney?

I have found the best prices are at Hotwire Savings Club. The 5 day passes are $248.27 for an adult and $199.38 for a child Park Hopper Plus. The 4 Day adult pass is $208.96 and $167.75 for a child. Taxes are included : )

Jan:earsgirl:

I am planning on buying our 4-day basic park hopper passes at our local AAA office...I think they are $209 for adults and around $187 for children. They only sell the 1 day ticket or the 4 day passes through AAA, and I know they also have them on their website...

I just ordered basic five-day hoppers from AAA (Missouri, www.ouraaa.com) for $236 adult/$190 child, including all taxes. I think they also sell the four-day hopper (as well as hopper plus passes). In addition, they sent me a AAA Diamond Parking Voucher (doesn't get you free parking, but gives you access to priority spaces). They claimed to charge a $3.75 fee for certified mail delivery, but shipped ours regular first class and didn't add the fee to my credit card charge. They arrived at my home the day after I ordered them online. I do think you need to be a AAA member, however.

Well listening to everybody.

I am considering buying

WDW 4 hopper for 208.00 per adult (3-9) is the cutoff
Universal Studios 50.00 adult and children 40.00
Cape for adults 26.00 and child 16.75 (3-11).

Does this sound like a good deal.

and next I am looking for a hotel with connecting rooms, I have a 14 girl and 11 boy. Within reason for price.

is the hopper price for a hopper or hopper plus. for a hopper plus it is a good price. Where do you want to stay - on or off site? Try hotel kingdom.com for off site and look for suites. some of them are quite reasonable for a 2 bedroom which sleeps 6. We have one in Sept for $297.97 total for 3 nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter