• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4:35 BOG reservation on MNSSHP night will it be dinner or lunch?

MNRMommy

I'm an acquired taste!
I recently got back from a trip do DW with DH. We had a 4:20 reservation for what we thought was an early dinner at BOG but when we checked in we were told it was still quick service lunch. The reason they gave was that the park was closing early for Night of Joy so there was no dinner service. They kindly let us cancel with no penalty and we had a great meal at the bar at the Contemporary but now I'm worried. I have a reservation for a trip next month with my daughter and on our MNSSHP day we booked an early dinner so we would be done in time to enjoy the party. Does anyone know if they are doing the same thing they did during NOJ?

Thanks in advance!!

Should be dinner. Our ADR was 5:05 and was dinner- others who received their meals when we were coming in had dinner so I'm sure they're ADR was around 4:30

I hope it's dinner! I have a 4:05 reservation on one of our days. Hmm, now I'm worried. I'll have to check my reservation again.

1) Typical hours:
. . . 8:00AM-10:00AM, Breakfast
. . . 10:30AM-2:30PM, Lunch
. . . 4:00PM-7:00PM, Dinner
2) But on busy days and most party days, the dinner hours are extended.
. . . example: Sept 18th, dinner 4:00PM-9:00PM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter