4/3 plus AAA room rate

roe

Mouseketeer
Can you book the 4/3 package with AAA and get the discounted room rate?

No - Disney won't allow you to use two discounts at the same time. we're staying for eleven days and were able to book the 7 for 4 deal and then four AAA discounted days though.

No - Disney won't allow you to use two discounts at the same time. we're staying for eleven days and were able to book the 7 for 4 deal and then four AAA discounted days though.

:thumbsup2 That's what we've done, too!

Oh, I would never have thought of this. We booked 9 night package with the B4G3 package + DDP. If I want to get the AAA discount, do I just need to call CRO and ask them to apply AAA to the last two nights of my existing reservation or would I need to rebook?

You would need to modify your res to remove the last two nights and make a new one for those 2 nights with the AAA rate

You would need to modify your res to remove the last two nights and make a new one for those 2 nights with the AAA rate
But remember that if you do that, you'll lose your dining plan for those 2 nights or will need to buy a 1-day ticket for every member of your party, and that could easily eat up any savings from AAA.

Can AAA book the 7 for 4? Just curious because we like parking in the AAA parking, but don't you only get that if you buy your package from them?

Can AAA book the 7 for 4? Just curious because we like parking in the AAA parking, but don't you only get that if you buy your package from them?

Yes, we did ours through AAA. It comes with the parking and some more discounts for onsite use.

Great idea ;) We're booked for 10 nights at the 7 for 4 deal and will look into changing it to 7 nights for the 7 for 4 deal and then the last three nights under AAA rate if it means saving some $$$.
Thanks a bunch for sharing :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter