4 + 3 deals on WDW website

notaclue

DIS Veteran
When I use the WDW website to try to get the 4+3 deal on a resort during the times listed, it quotes me full price for all 7 days on the resorts. What's the deal with that? Do I have to call WDW direct to get the 4+3 deal?

I just tried that page and it's quoting me $1732 at CSR for 7 nights ($247 X 7); shouldn't it be the rack rate X 4? I'm still doing something wrong!!:confused3

I just tried that page and it's quoting me $1732 at CSR for 7 nights ($247 X 7); shouldn't it be the rack rate X 4? I'm still doing something wrong!!:confused3

The site works for me. When I plug in my dates/people/choices, I am saving $945 at the AKL over their regular rack rates. The price you get is a package. Hotel + tickets.

I just got back in Feb from the 4/3 deal and had the same issue while booking on-line.

IF you are on the web, it will ONLY give you that deal if you click on the "Special Offers," choose the 4/3 deal, and let it take you to the calendar and reservations...

HTH! And congratulations, this is the BEST deal around. We tried to compare it to the 40% off promo and it still couldn't compare! :)

There is a little page tab on the right side of the website page. If you scroll your mouse over it it will sort of "turn the page" for you and you click here on the 4 for 3 deal and start the booking process from there. It's definitely working as I just tried it.

I noticed on some of the rooms that there was an option to downgrade (preferred vs standard). Does that effect the 4/3 deal?

I tried it, and don't forget that your base magic your way tickets for everyone in your party is included in that figure.

Some of my friends also used the 4/3 deal and really saves a lot. They call Disney for that so now problems will occur. They are going to WDW next week.

Have a nice and safe trip to all. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter