4/27/13 Western Fantasy

We are going to be on the April 27th Fantasy Cruise. We have a daughter, Alexis, who will turn 9 just before the cruise.

This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise & our first 7 day! We are so excited!

Hello All,

My family and I will be on the April 27, 2013 cruise. THis is our 1st Disney cruise but we are an avid cruiseing family. Has anyone thought about doing Fish Extenders yet?

Thanks!
Candy

We are going to be on the April 27th Fantasy Cruise. We have a daughter, Alexis, who will turn 9 just before the cruise.

Welcome Candy & skc76!!

We've started a roll call sheet along with the Fish Extender signups here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au6ZjSAKNCdBdGN1RmRUUC1pSDNtME1xakJrdUV5d2c

And you can join our facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/285354624897697/

Do you guys realize we're only four months away from the cruise! I'm getting excited, are you?? :)

So I just went through the list of people in this thread - we've had quite a few people come in and then have to exit... and the beginning few pages have misinformation about the facebook group and FE exchanges. How would you guys feel about starting a new group, with the first post putting in all the current information? I thought since we're so quiet, maybe it would encourage people to start participating if they could easily find information? I dunno.

Also, I put together a list of everyone in this thread who has indicated they are going (and removed folks who left). Does this seem right? We are a super small group! Who is up for an FE exchange??

HenLady, Family of Four

Staceynj, Family of four

tczerwinski, family of four

turkoise, family of four

Kaylad2006, family of three

rudetreehill, solo

Prozac07, couple

CurtisB, couple

littlemamma, family of four, plus extended family

Keurigirl, family of four

Golfermike35, family of four

Floridagram, big family of four cabins! :)

So I just went through the list of people in this thread - we've had quite a few people come in and then have to exit... and the beginning few pages have misinformation about the facebook group and FE exchanges. How would you guys feel about starting a new group, with the first post putting in all the current information? I thought since we're so quiet, maybe it would encourage people to start participating if they could easily find information? I dunno.

Also, I put together a list of everyone in this thread who has indicated they are going (and removed folks who left). Does this seem right? We are a super small group! Who is up for an FE exchange??

HenLady, Family of Four

Staceynj, Family of four

tczerwinski, family of four

turkoise, family of four

Kaylad2006, family of three

rudetreehill, solo

Prozac07, couple

CurtisB, couple

littlemamma, family of four, plus extended family

Keurigirl, family of four

Golfermike35, family of four

Floridagram, big family of four cabins! :)

We are still going and interested in the FE! skc76, family of three

We are still going but don't want to do FE. I have 6 grandkids and a birthday on this cruise so my budget won't allow it. I sure don't mean to be a scrooge!

I do hope we have a meet that I can attend. It is really fun to meet people and then "know" people on the cruise. It is amazing how many times you do see people on such a big ship.

Now that Christmas is over I am trying to figure out when to make my final payment.

I have a granddaughter Alexis, who is 11 and her sister Olivia is 8 and will be 9 in early June. Maybe they will meet in the club. They are sweet girls.

Sorry, skc, I forgot you on the list ;) But I see you are signed up on the FE list!! :) yay! Hopefully more people will show up in this thread for the cruise!~ :)

Hi all! This will be our 8th Disney Cruise but I haven't been on the Fantasy yet! We haven't done fish extenders yet but we are looking forward to it. I have 2 girls, Haley (10) and Ava (2). We added our names to the excel spreadsheet and signed up for the Facebook group but not sure if there is anything else I need to do. If so please let me know. We have a GTY room so don't have our stateroom # yet, but I will update it to the spreadsheet once it is assigned. We are soooooo looking forward to this cruise.

Karen

:cheer2:

Welcome! I have a 2 year old granddaughter( Brenna) and grandson (Owen). Maybe they will all meet up in the nursery!

Hi Karen!! Welcome to the group! I just approved three newbies - sorry for doing so late. I've been avoiding the computer somewhat over the holidays while my kid is out of school. :)

Hello fellow cruisers.
Hope you all had a great Christmas & New Years holiday. I'm starting to get excited about this trip. Getting the urge to start packing. We are able to start online check in on Friday night/Saturday morning. I can't wait!!:goodvibes

Checked in at the 120 day mark and within 5 minutes was able to get Cabana #4, Palo brunch, Palo dinner, Remy lunch, spa appointment for my wife during the sail away and excursions for Cozumel and Grand Cayman. Since Costa Maya is such a short stop we figured we might just stay on the ship - maybe go onshore for shopping etc.....

Can't wait to get this party started!

Mike

Did our online checkin at 12:01am today. Was able to book Palo and the 2 excursions we knew we wanted. Only problem was that DD and DGS are silver castaway, so I couldn't add them to our Palo and excursions even though we are "linked". Hopefully we can get them in when she can check in on Jan 27th.

Congrats you guys on getting the awesome stuff you wanted! Mike, I've always wanted a cabana! Maybe next year when we turn Gold I will be able to snag one :)

We will be on this cruise too. It will be my 3rd and son and husband's 2nd. We are in a catagory V and can't wait!

Hello! Myself, DH, DD Claire (4) and DS Max (2) just booked this cruise! We've signed up on the Google Docs form to join the FE and have just been approved for the Facebook group! We just sailed on the Fantasy in September but did the Eastern Caribbean. What a beautiful ship! Looking forward to trying the Western!

:dance3: This will be our first cruise EVER and we are excited to be going! Tell me EVERYTHING we need to know. I have been making notes since last May, but I clearly know ZIP after finding this site!! :rotfl2:

We have daughters (12, 11, 7, and 5...) We will be traveling with a group of family, so I have no idea how that will work out. But, I am social and my friends tease me that I would talk to a tree and become friends. HA!
:rolleyes1 I just like to meet people, because everyone has a story. And, I learn from those people...

It is nice to meet all of you! Sounds like DIS is something important, but I don't know what it is... No clue how to become a member, but it sounds like a good thing to be!!:cheer2:

:beach: I am especially looking forward to NOT COOKING!!!! :cool1:

Welcome imlovinlifer Glad to have you onboard. You will learn loads of info on the DIS. I agree with you about "NO COOKING" that is one of my favorite parts.:rotfl:

:dance3: This will be our first cruise EVER and we are excited to be going! Tell me EVERYTHING we need to know. I have been making notes since last May, but I clearly know ZIP after finding this site!! :rotfl2:

We have daughters (12, 11, 7, and 5...) We will be traveling with a group of family, so I have no idea how that will work out. But, I am social and my friends tease me that I would talk to a tree and become friends. HA!
:rolleyes1 I just like to meet people, because everyone has a story. And, I learn from those people...

It is nice to meet all of you! Sounds like DIS is something important, but I don't know what it is... No clue how to become a member, but it sounds like a good thing to be!!:cheer2:

:beach: I am especially looking forward to NOT COOKING!!!! :cool1:

Welcome to our cruise! I know you will have a blast! We will be traveling with a group also, my DD and SIL and daughters 11 and 8 and sons 5 and 2, my DS and DIL and daughters 4,2 and my aunt and her 2 caregivers.(she is in a wheelchair so that will make us a bit more recognizable!)

My kids always tease me that I talk to everyone so it our paths cross we may be busy for the day!:rotfl:

You can do a lot of research here, read topics that appeal to you and then come back and ask if you have any questions. You can do a search when you are logged in to find out about a specific topic. There are packing suggestions both here and on the DCL website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter