• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4/26/08 Eastern Magic Cruise TEENS and TWEENS meet here

No one's replying!!
I guess everyone must be busy?
Anyway...
Today we're going to :mickeyjum Downtown Disney and Goofy's:goofy: Kitchen for my sister's 11th birthday party.:bday:

Thanks, we had lots of fun! We got the character's to sign their books and then made scrapbooks with the photos. It was really cute!

Here's a picture of KT and Nick when they were in the play "Scrooge! The Musical" in December of 2005.

IMG_2022.jpg

I look a little different now b/c I cut my hair about half that length!!!:banana:

compared to all of the pics from the cruise, Emily looks really different too! she cut 6inches off, about half too!:cool1:

We are:

Austin ~ 15 ~ I like heavy metal music. . . Tool, Killswitch Engage, . . .etc, the color black, but I AM NOT GOTHIC. . . my Mom would take me out, or throw me over if I was. . . .:cool2:

Hi, I am Julie. . .~ 10~ I like country music. . . Kenny Chesney is the best, I have gone to one concert, and will be going to another one in July. . . and I am very excited to be going on a cruise. . .:)

And I am Alec. . ~ 9 ~ and I also like country music, I have never been to a concert, but I think I am going to the one in July with my Mom, Dad and Julie.But what I really like is to play video games and make people laugh. . .:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter