4/25/09 Magical upgarde!!!

Phyllisi

Mouseketeer
I just found out we have been upgraded from category 11 to category 8. We are linked with my Aunt's cabin and they were also upgraded and our cabins are still next to each other.

This is our 7th cruise on the Magic and my Aunts first cruise. We booked via A TA 12/23/09. This is only the second time (2/7) that we were upgraded.

I just found out we have been upgraded from category 11 to category 8. We are linked with my Aunt's cabin and they were also upgraded and our cabins are still next to each other.

This is our 7th cruise on the Magic and my Aunts first cruise. We booked via A TA 12/23/09. This is only the second time (2/7) that we were upgraded.

Nice! I hope you enjoy the natural light! But be advised cruises will be much more expensive in the future...

I have heard from people who had several inside staterooms then one day they get upgraded to an outside stateroom. They could not go back to an inside stateroom after the exposure to natural light.

I have heard from people who were upgraded to verandas and would not cruise again without a private balcony.

And I have heard from people who were upgraded to suites, who didn't want to cruise without concierge service afterwards.

So face it, after a stateroom with natural light you won't be going back to an inside sateroom...

Congrats! This will be cruise #13 for us and we have never gotten an upgrade.
And we usually cruise cat 11 nowadays. Our first 4 were cat 6 - we don't miss the sunlight at all. :)

Congratulations on your upgrade! My Family is on the same cruise & we weren't so lucky in the pixie dust compartment.. No upgrade from our inside cat 12 but I'm not complaining....

Congratulations!!!!! We are going on our first cruise next month and got upgraded from Cat 12 to Cat 9:thumbsup2

Congratulations! What an awesome upgrade!
you mentioned it was "only" your 2nd upgrade out of 7 cruises- some people have cruised many more times than that and never upgraded- so consider yourself one lucky person! :)
:goodvibes

(btw- thanks for posting. I was wondering how much worse the odds are of getting upgraded when you have 2 rooms linked- IOW to get both upgraded. Thanks for giving some of us hope that it actually does happen!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter