4/25/09 Magic - First Visit To Tortola!

As adnil530 said, you can use Disney's pool towels. Just pick them up at the pool before you leave for your excursion and make sure you bring them back!

To everyone who is leaving, have safe travels and we'll see you on Saturday!

We are not leaving until Friday afternoon so I'll be hanging around the boards until then. :rolleyes1

Hey Rebecca,

Did you get my PM? I'm not sure if the message went through... I had a question about the DCL travel pack...

Has anyone checked to see what the weather is supposed to be as we are cruising? Cna someone tell me where I can find that information.

Thanks

Lisa...How did the wedding go?

Hopefully everything went well and you are ready to celebrate. party:

Chris

Chris,

Thanks for asking. Everything went great. It was a wonderful day. It was sunny and 70. Now we are ready to cruise!

We leave Friday afternoon.:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Lisa

Has anyone checked to see what the weather is supposed to be as we are cruising? Cna someone tell me where I can find that information.

Thanks

This is what I have found:

Tortola:

http://www.weather.com/outlook/trav..._voap&cm_cat=Events&cm_ite=link&cm_pla=10-day

St. Thomas:

http://www.wunderground.com/US/VI/Saint_Thomas.html

Looks like as of right now we have a 40% chance of rain on both stops in the Caribbean... Everybody think SUNSHINE! :sunny:

I think this link is for the closest place for weather at Castaway Cay (however we are too far out for the forecast for next Friday - unless someone knows where a 10-Day forecast is...):

http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/78066.html

Thanks
From MSN weather

Tuesday, Tortola
Isolated Thunderstorms Hi: 80° Lo: 75° 95%

Wednesday, St. Thomas:
T-storms Hi: 81° Lo: 75° 90%

We're not leaving until Saturday morning...I guess I'll be turning the lights off.

You can be the one to say "Goodnight John Boy" ---Oh dear am I dating myself?:flower3:

Question - - Does anyone know if the ship still has a package where you can buy a bunch of bottles of water?

Sandy

You can be the one to say "Goodnight John Boy" ---Oh dear am I dating myself?:flower3:

Question - - Does anyone know if the ship still has a package where you can buy a bunch of bottles of water?

Sandy

Hi - we just got back from the Magic on Sat. 4/18. Once we boarded the ship, the CM's were pushing water packages....$25 for 24 Evian bottles of water. That was a special for just that day. The package is usually $35 for 20 bottles of water. We decided to go for it!

Everyone enjoy your trip! It went waaayyy too fast! I am jealous!!!!

Actually...we got here on Monday but I am finally getting to posting and uploading pictures.

http://www.macmonster.org/Home/DVC_Home/Pages/30th_Anniversary_Adventure.html

We have had excellent weather...today was a pool day and I think I walked a total of about 100 feet. Yesterday was a AK & Epcot.

We have become huge fans of Jiko at AK. This was our second visit and it was even better. If you go try the Swordfish...AWESOME!!!

Tonight was pizza and wine on the back porch.

See everyone soon!

Oh...almost forgot.

For those who have not left yet...MAKE A LIST!!!

We got down on Friday to visit family and realized how much stuff we forgot...left hanging in the closet...in the laundry...on the kitchen table.

Kohl's has made a fortune off of us this week.

Beautiful day here in Florida; it is suppose to be 89 each day this weekend with a few puffy clouds ( you know the kind you can see animals or fish fun to look to see what you can spot in the clouds.)

Hope everybody has safe travels and see you real soon
tomorrow is DH (Harry's )birthday so we are going to a Japanese Steak house to celebrate then the next morning will drive over to the port.
Ole Ole Ole Ole Everybody , singin Hot Hot Hot
Dot & Harry

Beautiful day here in Florida; it is suppose to be 89 each day this weekend with a few puffy clouds ( you know the kind you can see animals or fish fun to look to see what you can spot in the clouds.)

Hope everybody has safe travels and see you real soon
tomorrow is DH (Harry's )birthday so we are going to a Japanese Steak house to celebrate then the next morning will drive over to the port.
Ole Ole Ole Ole Everybody , singin Hot Hot Hot
Dot & Harry

Happy Birthday Harry!!!:woohoo::banana::banana::cheer2::flower3::yay::yay:
We will be the birthday table at dinner :) (3 of us)
Have a fun day - see you Saturday.
Sandy

Happy Birthday Harry!!!

I missed my free day at WDW by one day this past Sunday. Darn!!!

Just checked in and got our boarding passes. We'll be in the air in 24 hrs! :thumbsup2 and I'm still trying to pack:sad2: I'll download a packing list and go through it so we don't have to go to Kohls. We are all so excited. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone on Saturday...I hope I can remember names.:confused:

I'll try not to cry this time when they announce us onto the ship.:rotfl:

I'm hoping for bright sunny skies :worship: but either way, we all are going to have a funtastic time.

Everyone have a safe trip to port and see you at 3:00 on Saturday!

Linda:hyper:

Might have helped if I wrote my email correctly. :rolleyes:
My husband was standing over me saying we needed to go.
Ther correct email is gatorvet92 @ flash.net (no spaces)

Thanks again,
Laurie

Laurie,

Take two! I just sent you the list again.

Lisa

Hey Harry - Happy Birthday! We can celebrate all next week :cool1::cool1:

Sandy, we will be the birthday tabel. It was my birthday on Sunday, the 19th!!

I've got to pack up all the stuff this evening :scared1:, but then

We'll be off in about 24 hours from now!!

We are leaving in one hour! AHHH --- there is still some packing to do and FEs and snacks to buy and a 3 year old to pick up from school and refinance docs to drop at UPS, and my husband has two conference calls....and with that I can't wait to meet you all real soon!

SAFE TRAVELS EVERYONE!!!

Jen

Hey Harry - Happy Birthday! We can celebrate all next week :cool1::cool1:

Sandy, we will be the birthday tabel. It was my birthday on Sunday, the 19th!!

I've got to pack up all the stuff this evening :scared1:, but then

We'll be off in about 24 hours from now!!

Wow -- a lot of birthdays :) We should ask for one giant cake :).
I am just starting to pack now -- never been this late before so I also am :scared1: freaked. We leave for the airport at 9:30 tomorrow. Gary and I said this morning we figure it will be Sunday when we finally feel relaxed and it hits us that vacations has begun. Happy travelling to all!

Oh - Dot -- I couldn't believe it when you mentioned the clouds. When I fly into Orlando I always see Disney characters in the clouds and feel they are there to greet me and I get so excited. Now I know I am right :)

Thanks to those who gave me the water bottle info.

Back to packing -- way too much to bring as usual. If anyone out there knows - do you know of a drug store or walmart or something that is near the port? I can't sleep without a fan so we usually buy a little one when we get there and I want to get a few things that I don't want to pack.
Thanks.

Sandy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter