4/18/08 Closing in Fire and Ice, Dreams Come True

Disney Dreams

Proudly afflicted with TDMA!
Well, I wasn't quite ready to unveil my dream room, and certainly hadn't planned on what started out as giving 1 friend a sneak peek, turning into hours of fun with ice and friends... right up to the dreaded blue "boo sign," but that's what makes VMK so special, right? Cheers to those unexpected fun moments with friends!

All ice in the middle of the room is move able... and wow do people like to have fun with ice!

Thanks everyone for hanging (even when I had to step out) and for closing in my (almost complete) Dreams Come True room. (And I know all about that sign on my back!)

Missed those of you that weren't there. We'll play with ice again soon. (Monkey... thanks for breaking my room in with me when it was just us - we'll keep those pics btw us for now. :goodvibes).

Remember all, if you really work at it, you CAN make your dreams come true - with the help of some friends.

fireiceclosing2-1-1-1.jpg

fireandice2.jpg

fireiceclosing.jpg

(For those of you who don't know, ice has been my favorite VMK item from my 2nd day in the game when I won 1 playing pirates. And I have long time dreamed of filling a room with firewalls - not because of their "value" but because they are just cool looking!

Some things in life just go together: peanut butter and chocolate, pizza and soda, for me..... fire and ice.

I have been working slowly and steadily on this room for over six months, knowing someday it would be done, no rush. Then suddenly - ah! - a deadline to complete my long-time VMK dream. I am 4 walls away from finishing my dream. Thanks to those of you out there who have helped me make my dream come true (even under the unexpected deadline)! :hug: )

Well, I wasn't quite ready to unveil my dream room, and certainly hadn't planned on what started out as giving 1 friend a sneak peek, turning into hours of fun with ice and friends... And I know all about that sign on my back!

Thanks for giving me a sneak peek. :goodvibes

Oh, and btw...*cough*

17April2008_1.png

17April2008_2.png

17April2008_3.png

17April2008_4.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter