4/14/2012 7-Nights Western Caribbean on the Fantasy

I heard about the tornadoes touching down in MA. I hope those who are in MA are safe.

I have to say it was pretty scary, the tornado touched down about 12 miles from our house. But we are now just having rain and thunder. Thanks for thinking about all of us from MA.

I have to say it was pretty scary, the tornado touched down about 12 miles from our house. But we are now just having rain and thunder. Thanks for thinking about all of us from MA.

I am glad that you and your family are safe. Hopefully, you will not have anymore tornados or warnings.

We live in eastern MA. Terrible thunder and rain but no tornado here. Terrible what happened in other parts of the state, and it's not over yet. Very scary.

I notice "Stamot" lives IN Springfield, which was hard hit by 2 Tornados. Hope all is well. I'm in Southeastern MA & nothing going on, but on alert until 11 pm I hear.

I notice "Stamot" lives IN Springfield, which was hard hit by 2 Tornados. Hope all is well. I'm in Southeastern MA & nothing going on, but on alert until 11 pm I hear.

IM HERE!! IM ALIVE. Everything is well in my house. But the tornado touched five blocks from my house. Downtown Springfield is total destruction. A lot of our schools got damage. Houses destroyed and some buildings gone. I had never experience a tornado and it was super scary. I felt some shaking in my house but we where on the basement. A lot of friends got hit one way or another. But we are fine and my house didnt got hit.

I think this was one of the scariest situation I had ever experience.

IM HERE!! IM ALIVE. Everything is well in my house. But the tornado touched five blocks from my house. Downtown Springfield is total destruction. A lot of our schools got damage. Houses destroyed and some buildings gone. I had never experience a tornado and it was super scary. I felt some shaking in my house but we where on the basement. A lot of friends got hit one way or another. But we are fine and my house didnt got hit.

Glad that you and your family are safe.

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Hi all,
Another MA family checking in. Glad I found this post. Haven't even thought about airfare, but guess I need to start thinking about it. My DD (6) has a peanut allergy, so southwest is out for us (still serving peanuts on flights).
Anyone know about the other carriers with peanuts???
Jet blue is my kids favorite, but usually see prices like 299 down and 399 back per person direct flights. (nonstops a must for my DW)
There are 4 of us, me, DW, DS(10), DD(6).
Also joining us, DBIL, DSIL, DNEP(16?), DNIE(11).
I also heard another family might be joining us too with 2 girls around 11/12 area.

I don't have anything in front of me, but I believe we will be mid on level 8 right at the elevators.

Hi all,
Another MA family checking in. Glad I found this post. Haven't even thought about airfare, but guess I need to start thinking about it. My DD (6) has a peanut allergy, so southwest is out for us (still serving peanuts on flights).
Jet blue is my kids favorite, but usually see prices like 299 down and 399 back per person direct flights. (nonstops a must for my DW)
I also heard another family might be joining us too with 2 girls around 11/12 area.

I don't have anything in front of me, but I believe we will be mid on level 8 right at the elevators.

Where in MA are you from. A couple of things.. my oldest will be 10 on the cruise (boy). my youngest has nut allergies and we have flown SW w/out a problem. You notify them ahead of time, notify them at check in and notify them when you preboard. You will get a blue sleeve for at least the child +1, so you can go in and clean down your area. I cleaned entire row, including walls, etc.. they will not serve nuts on the flight and most of the time they have made announcement that there was a nut allergy on the flight.

Hi all,

Hi! My DD (10) is allergic to peanuts as well and we have flown Southwest and USAir without any problem at all and we didn't even tell them she was allergic. USAir, which we flew in April of this year, didn't even offer us a snack. (We were not on a direct flight (much to my chagrin - last time that will happen :laughing:) though.)

To answer your question, we are from Taunton.
We too have flown SW with no problems without telling anyone about her allergy, but the DW just doesn't trust them. She just has that feeling, so SW is not an option for us anymore. We've driven to FL I believe 4 times now, so that's always an options, I don't mind the drive.
So, where are all the other MA families from???

We too have flown SW with no problems without telling anyone about her allergy, but the DW just doesn't trust them. She just has that feeling, so SW is not an option for us anymore. We've driven to FL I believe 4 times now, so that's always an options, I don't mind the drive.

Hey, you're right up Rt 140 from us....;) We're in Acushnet.:)

disney-fantasy-cruise-ship-1018.jpg

GOOD MORNING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,
BOYS AND GIRLS!
WE SET SAIL FOR OUR 2012 FANTASY CRUISE IN 45 WEEKS! THAT IS 315 DAYS!
:banana::banana::banana:

We are in Townsend and have driven several times, as well. That is always an option for us if flights are crazy! We are planning on leaving thursday night and staying at WDW thursday and friday night, possibly sat night when we get back, too.... all depends on flights. or driving:thumbsup2

We are from Billerica, there are 6 of us all together,
DD 11, DD 9, DS 7, DD 2

I got non-stop Delta on Thursday morning, I beleive it was about 164.00 or so. I think we are going to stay at Disney's Vero Beach for 2 nights before the cruise.
Still looking for flights home. Non-stops are really high, so I am holding out for my favorite JetBlue.

:welcome: to all of the new families that are joining us!!

Going to be a great group of Dis'ers on this cruise!!

I've finally updated the list ... please find the link in my signature below and also please take a moment to review your info and get any changes / updates to me via the thread or PM. I'm sorry that it took so long to get everyone on the list ... my LIFE is getting in the way of my DIS'ing!!! :laundy:

So sad to see Gail (weluvdisney5) go ... she will remain with us in spirit!! :lovestruc

So now that summer has hit, it feels like CRUNCH TIME already!! :eek: Airfare for us will hopefully be JB from White Plains into Orlando ... JB is notorious for starting out ridiculously high so we might be considering Bradley this go around if the prices are worth it. Fingers crossed the JB doesn't go all praying mantis on us! :laughing:

I've never monitored the FE list before but will gladly do so this time around!

I guess we will eventually need to know if you are IN or OUT for the FE. Next we will need stateroom #s if you know them already or get us updated ASAP when you get it. Other than that, I'm guessing we can decide later based on how many will participate - what days we will do them, etc. Sadly there are stories of items getting stolen - so maybe we can each designate our own delivery timeframe like "between 8 and 9 pm" so that we know when to look for them. Thoughs??? I would hate for someone to feel tied down to a specific day and time when they are on vacation but it also might be a fun thing for the younger kids to look forward to if they know they have a scheduled gift giving tour!

Again, I have never run a FE group before so please ... ANY and ALL comments and suggestions are welcome!!

Only 312 days left!!!

Kat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter