3rd Times a Charm! Mar. 8-14..lots of pics

I love the picture where Claire is holding on to her dad's leg...like she just can't go anymore OR Oh! no what is that or there?!?
great picutres as usual;love the lion picture! you have a great eye!

How is your DH BTW? and hip surgery coming along? did he have it yet or schedule it?
:hug:
:wave2: have a great day!

I love the picture where Claire is holding on to her dad's leg...like she just can't go anymore OR Oh! no what is that or there?!?
great picutres as usual;love the lion picture! you have a great eye!

How is your DH BTW? and hip surgery coming along? did he have it yet or schedule it?
:hug:
:wave2: have a great day!

Thanks. His surgery is Oct. 26. So it will be here before we know it.

I got some good news. I got the Mary Poppins dress yeasterday. It's pretty cute and once I combined everything together I like it. It is a little long (well really long) so I may see if my friend will him it, but if not, no big deal. I wanted to take pics of her in it today, but it is so blasted windy outside that they just wouldn't be any good. Once we get some pics I'll post it.

So since I don;t have the dress picture and I need to load more of the disney yet, here's what I just loaded recently for a little picture delight. LOL!

this was taken the last day of July I think.

sandplaying.jpg

sanddigging.jpg

pattingsand.jpg

And in the ealry part of March, Michael's then girlfriend (he broke up with a few weeks later) had free tickets to the Fort Wayne Childrens zoo, so we all went and it was fun. Here are afew from that. I am actually just starting to go through them. LOL!

bignose.jpg

zebras.jpg

stork.jpg

Claire got to feed a Giraff. Look at that tongue!

feedinggiraff.jpg

girafftonge.jpg

giraffeating.jpg

safari.jpg

kingofthejungle.jpg

gazingatthemist.jpg

birdnest.jpg

I took some pics in her costume today. She wasn't super cooperative though. She wanted to be in her tutu instead, throwing a party for a stuffed animal, so I was kind of disappointed in what I took. I wasn't really "on" either.

fadedcolorcopy.jpg

flowermarycopy.jpg

offinthedistancecopy.jpg

openingparaselcopy.jpg

paraselholdingcopy.jpg

paraseloutfrontcopy.jpg

twirlingcopy.jpg

smileymarycopy.jpg

scrunchshoulderscopy.jpg

closeupmaryfacecopy.jpg

blackandwhitemarycopy.jpg

backviewcopy.jpg

That costume is the cutest thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's going to get lots of candy on Halloween!

I was going to ask you - where did you get those cute templates for Claire's gifts on your trip?

I was going to ask you - where did you get those cute templates for Claire's gifts on your trip?

I got alot of them on the cruise board in the magnet thread. They ahd alot. I also googled certain characters if I couldn't find them there.

Adorable! What a cute Mary "Claire" Poppins. The pictures with the umbrella behind her head are my favorites. You sure got some cute shoots for it being an "off" day. You wouldn't know it from the photos.

I know you said you thought the costume was too long. It would be a shame to cute off that cute detail at the hem. Could you shorten the straps in the back to bring up the length - maybe tack it under a couple of inches (wouldn't want to cut them off because she will need it longer later)??? Just a thought. I know you want those perfect boots you ordered to show.

What a great costume!

She does look like Mary P.!!!!!!!! She is too cute!:goodvibes

Thanks so much

Adorable! What a cute Mary "Claire" Poppins. The pictures with the umbrella behind her head are my favorites. You sure got some cute shoots for it being an "off" day. You wouldn't know it from the photos.

I know you said you thought the costume was too long. It would be a shame to cute off that cute detail at the hem. Could you shorten the straps in the back to bring up the length - maybe tack it under a couple of inches (wouldn't want to cut them off because she will need it longer later)??? Just a thought. I know you want those perfect boots you ordered to show.

thanks. I wouldn't take off the bottom, just have her him it in some way to still keep the bottom. I'll have to see if she can/will do it.

She does look adorable iin that costume. How are her votes stacking up compared to the others in that contest she is signed up for?

amazing costume - where did you get it? Claire just shines through in every costume I've seen her in. And quit being modest - I wish I took pictures that looked as good as your "bad" ones

We had the shirt, the hat was from Easters past I I just added to it. We bought the parasol at Michaels and I added bows. We ordered the dress from Claire's dance studio and I added bows to it. We got the boots over the summer online.

Thanks so much. She really likes it.

I read your TR before I became a diser and loved it.
Your girls are adorable, and Claire is such a sweetie with all the her princess dresses.:cutie: Before at C.V.S I saw two little girls wearing princess dresses and I thought of Claire.
You're an amazing photographer!
I learned some things from my aunt this summer who's a professional photographer so now I count wait to go Disney next month and apply it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter