3rd Times a Charm! Mar. 8-14..lots of pics

Jen, I still like the first ones I commented on. In this last set I like the one with the cows, the one on the pier, and the in the corn right above the one w/the cows. I love the picture of little Miss princess running away from you and her looking back; that is a great one!
:wave2: Connie

I think this is the first time I have posted on your report. I came over from Lisa's to see the pictures. They are great!!! The ones with your daughter sitting in the hay are really good. It was hard to find any one particular that was good because they were all good.

When are you going to open a photography business? :rotfl:

Your pictures are great....as always. You are probably tired of me saying that. :rotfl:

You have so many great pictures of Paige... I have no idea how you narrow them down.:confused3

When are you going to open a photography business? :rotfl:

Your pictures are great....as always. You are probably tired of me saying that. :rotfl:

You have so many great pictures of Paige... I have no idea how you narrow them down.:confused3

thanks. I wish I was good enough for that...and had the money to do it as well.
Hey look at your ticker. Only 30 days!

More Parade photos!

celebratetoday.jpg

daleandpluto.jpg

bwdale.jpg

paradepluto.jpg

waiting for the boat to Grand Floridian!

GFinthedistance.jpg

GF Pool

gfpool.jpg

And trying to get a shot of her while walking up the walk, but she kept running from me! Shame on her!

runningfromshot.jpg

Stopping to check on Daddy!

stoppingtocheckondaddy.jpg

And then putting a Magic Spell on him! (Probably to make him move faster. LOL)

magicspell.jpg

thanks. I wish I was good enough for that...and had the money to do it as well.
Hey look at your ticker. Only 30 days!
Girl my cousin's wife and a friend have both started taking pics. My friend charges $100 for two hour session at a party, and $50 1/2-1 hr for stuff like what you did with Paige;than she puts it on CD(she does finsih them also;but only after they chose certain ones not all of them--she'll put their name, sr year, whatever) and they develop what they want. My cousin does the same I do not know what she charges
BUT, neither are pro's just have an eye like you do! In fact the first one and the second to last one in my siggie are done by my friend...no touch ups

Girl my cousin's wife and a friend have both started taking pics. My friend charges $100 for two hour session at a party, and $50 1/2-1 hr for stuff like what you did with Paige;than she puts it on CD(she does finsih them also;but only after they chose certain ones not all of them--she'll put their name, sr year, whatever) and they develop what they want. My cousin does the same I do not know what she charges
BUT, neither are pro's just have an eye like you do! In fact the first one and the second to last one in my siggie are done by my friend...no touch ups

I just don't feel confident enough yet. But if someone asks, I will probably do it. I think most of her friends have had theirs done already though.

voted! love the pic you chose!

I was thinking for the other picture if you have not done it yet! why not dress her up and take a pic at your house instead of a disney location! it may have a different effect or from her party

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter