3rd time a charm: WISH Team VICTORY Breakfast--a poll

WISH Team VICTORY Breakfast on Monday--interested?

• Yes

• Maybe--hitting the parks though

• Maybe--pending travel arrangments

• No--hitting the parks

• No--leaving town or already gone

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lisa loves Pooh

DIS Veteran
Wow--took a bit, but we have a poll.

Monday morning---9-10ish, location TBA.

Are you generally interested in convening for breakfast and showing off your spiffy medal?

:banana: :banana:

I'm a maybe. I still have to firm up my travel plans. Not sure when I"m leaving. I imagine that afternoon, but still not sure.

I'm not sure how many days passes I have. My Annual runs out in November so I"m not sure. I would love to go to the Poly for the banana stuffed French toast one day.

I think it is a great idea. I would love to see all the medals up close and personal....

Sounds like fun. This will be my first solo trip to WDW and my time is my own!! I can't wait....

Sounds like fun. I voted maybe because I'd love to do it, but we'll be hitting the parks that day (if I can still move) and with mine and Dh's family around, I don't know what they'll want to do.

That sounds like such a fun time!!! DH and I are definitely in :cool1:

Poor dh. He's not very social, but will go wherever I want. As we start to run last night I ask if he minds doing breakfast. He gives me this resigned, "No, who are we meeting." He's learning quickly. Actually, this is the only large group social event I'm dragging him too, but it's still not his thing. You'll all love him, though. He really is great! OK, 20-miler down, taper begun, tracking info sent to friends and family, signed myself up, a breakfast meet that I can attend... I'm getting so excited now!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter