• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

3D Show

What is your favorite 3D show in WDW?

• Muppet Vision 3D

• Mickey's PhilharMagic

• Honey I Shrunk The Audience

• It's Tough To Be A Bug

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mickey Philharmagic because its classic Disney Movies. I think Epcot and DHS need to be refurb'd I like cartoon 3D between than live 3D.

This poll will be a runaway for Philharmagic,it's clearly the best and one of the best overall attractions at any WDW park.I love Muppet Vision 3-D,it is an awesome,funny movie but it's definitely getting old.It's Tough to be a Bug is very good as well,but I prefer the Muppet characters.Honey I Shrunk the Audience,I would have no problem if they replaced it today,I think I like the KOdak pre-show better than the movie itself.

I haven't done Honey I Shrunk the Audience or It's Tough To Be a Bug in years because I don't like the mice/stinky parts. Went with Philharmagic, even though the Muppets are a very very close second.

This poll will be a runaway for Philharmagic,it's clearly the best and one of the best overall attractions at any WDW park.I love Muppet Vision 3-D,it is an awesome,funny movie but it's definitely getting old.It's Tough to be a Bug is very good as well,but I prefer the Muppet characters.Honey I Shrunk the Audience,I would have no problem if they replaced it today,I think I like the KOdak pre-show better than the movie itself.

My sentiments exactly. Philharmagic is great and most people will pick that, but I absolutely love Muppet Vision 3D.

I love Muppets 3-D, but my absolute favorite is Mickey's Philharmagic. With the extras like the bubbles and the smells of food, it's sooo amazing!

Muppet Vision 3D is my favorite because I think it's funny. I think Mickey's Philharmagic is the best though, and what I mean by the best is the best effects.

Yeah, I went with Philharmagic too. I agree with the others Muppets 3D is great, but its age is starting to show. If they refurbed it, well...then things miiight be a little different as to which I think is best.:lmao:

The Muppets were my favorite until I finally got to see PhilharMagic last summer. It quickly became my favorite. Still haven't seen Bugs yet and probably won't until my DH and I get to go on our trip without the kids in a few years.

I voted Phiharmagic I just love Donald Duck in this one. I really love them all. The Muppets are my next choice I like when the real muppet comes out.

I hate to compare them. Philharmagic to me is the best show for 3D effects and overall quality. It's Tough to be a Bug is best for audience reaction. Muppets is best for characters, though they really need to redo the 3D effects. I don't like Honey I Shrunk the Audience. I've only seen it once in the past 5 years.

Mickey's PhilharMagic is just the perfect package for me between the music, classic Disney movie and the smells.

Corinna

Voted Muppets, but Bugs is a close 2nd.

We finally saw Philharmagic this year, and it wasn't as great as I was expecting. :confused3 It will stay on our "filler" list instead of becoming a "must do." (as the swarms of Dissers start posting how crazy I am :rotfl:)

Phillharmagic, b/c the songs are great. I sing along (loudly and badly) throughout most of the show. Also love the smells. Mmmm pie.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter