• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

39 days til Christmas!!!

Stitchy_Baby_626

Stitch...the true meaning of the word cute
Is everyone excited??? :banana: I am! It already feels Christmassy but it will feel like that even more when we put our decorations up in 15 days! I've already done quite a bit of my Christmas shopping which i'm glad about because there's nothing worse than leaving it too late! :rotfl:

How are the rest of you getting on with your Christmas planning?

Donna
xxx

I'm one of the saddos who's already finished my Christmas shopping and wrapped it all up! :rolleyes: I like to start early.

I'm really excited about Christmas, now that the weather's started to get cold, there's definately a festive feel in the air!

PigSoldier said:
I'm one of the saddos who's already finished my Christmas shopping and wrapped it all up! :rolleyes: I like to start early.

I'm really excited about Christmas, now that the weather's started to get cold, there's definately a festive feel in the air!

Hey I'm a saddo too Suzi, I'm all ready for the festive season and I want it to start NOW !!!

I'm gonna get the rest next week, wrap it then I'm all done.

Iys 39 days till we fly to Orlando WooooHoooo :banana:

mandymouse said:
Hey I'm a saddo too Suzi, I'm all ready for the festive season and I want it to start NOW !!!

I thought it had already started for you Mandy ;)

oh my goodness i havent even started well thats not strictly true i have plenty of wrapping paper but nothing to wrap but i always seem to do things slightly backwards :sunny:

I am so excited, Can't wait to get the tree and decs up :cool1:

Well I have made a start, I have finished all of Vickis present buying and we are off to Bath on December 3rd for a day of shopping, so Im hoping to get most of it done that day.

Christmas Tree in my house does'nt normally make an apperence until about a week before though, and I hear this year the "IN" colour for Christmas Trees is Black!!. Different.

Sue :wave:

I've done about half of my present shopping and most of my M&S party food for Christmas and Boxing Day evenings - went there with £150 in vouchers and bought loads of yummy food. All the presents I've bought are already wrapped - I always wrap as I buy.

Being a male Christmas (especially the shopping part!) doesn't really start for us until about midday on Dec 24th ;)

AlanUK said:
Being a male Christmas (especially the shopping part!) doesn't really start for us until about midday on Dec 24th ;)
As soon as that???

AlanUK said:
My brother does all his Christmas shopping when he finishes work on Christmas Eve. Thing is, he's usually had a few sherbets by then which has two outcomes:

a) We normally get the most extraordinary pressies
b) He spends far more than he would if he were sober :rotfl:

I am really organised this year. Just got a couple more little things to buy for the kids and DSIL and DBIL, who want vouchers but not sure whether they want JL or Debenhams. If they don't let me know soon, I will just get them something else - I have something in mind.

I really can't wait - Christmas is so exciting this year as it's the first I'll have spent with the girls for about 10 years. I think I can safely say, however, judging by my many texts and phone conversations with them lately, that they are more excited than me :teeth: :Pinkbounc

Am getting excited!
Can't believe it's only 5 weeks on Sunday!!

Got about 1/3 of my pressies so far.
Going to Bluewater next Sunday with my bestie mate so should get lots more done then.

Want to put Decs up on 3rd or 4th Dec, but DH wants to wait until 10th or 11th - boo DH!!

I will prob get my way tho as I am the boss! :rotfl:

We have a problem this year though as Charlie (bunny kins!) pretty much lives in the lounge whilst we are at home, and we are worried about him eating the tree lights!!
We might put our tree on a higher base this year so that he can't get the leads!!

I've also got most of my presents already (a habit I picked up when I started going away in December 3 years ago), but I'm going to the Ludlow Medieval Fayre next Saturday, followed by a couple of trips to Birmingham (Krispy Kreme donuts - cue Homer Simpson!) so I won't miss out on getting that Xmassy feeling! Will go around saying "Happy Holidays" to everyone and probably getting a curious look in return :teeth: :rotfl: I know I said last week it was too early to put trees and decorations up but on Sunday I bought a Xmas moose soft decoration and it's sitting proudly on the hearth (much to DH's disgust)!

florida sun said:
Well I have made a start, I have finished all of Vickis present buying and we are off to Bath on December 3rd for a day of shopping, so Im hoping to get most of it done that day.

Christmas Tree in my house does'nt normally make an apperence until about a week before though, and I hear this year the "IN" colour for Christmas Trees is Black!!. Different.

Sue :wave:

Oh my God the Black Christmas Trees in John Lewis are just GORGEOUS!! Black with Silver decorations! SO pretty!!

Donna
xxx

AlanUK said:

Yep! That sounds about right for a male to me! :rotfl:

Donna
xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter