39 BLT Points for Rent $10 pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, we don't have flexibility with our dates, so we will try somewhere else on January 4th. However, if you still have points and there is availability, we would like a studio for Jan. 5th and 6th at (in order of preference) either: BCV, BLT or BWV. Two adults. If this can work, please private message me so that we can connect. Thanks so much!

Totally flexible.

Ideally, I'm looking for a studio or 1 bdrm in Jan, preferably late Jan. Prefer BLT. Other choices are BCV or BWV. Trying for a Sun-Thurs night. 2 adults, 2 children, 1 infant. Again, we are flexible on rooms, dates, and resorts.

Have rented several times. Thanks so much!

I was interested to see if you had any points availability for those days .. Our family would be interested in Bay Lake Towers or Animal Kingdom.. Any info would be great ..

Thanks in advance

Totally flexible.

Ideally, I'm looking for a studio or 1 bdrm in Jan, preferably late Jan. Prefer BLT. Other choices are BCV or BWV. Trying for a Sun-Thurs night. 2 adults, 2 children, 1 infant. Again, we are flexible on rooms, dates, and resorts.

Have rented several times. Thanks so much!

Just Pm'd you!!!!

I was interested to see if you had any points availability for those days .. Our family would be interested in Bay Lake Towers or Animal Kingdom.. Any info would be great ..

Thanks in advance

Sorry the points I have available right now have to be used by 1/31...

I was wondering if you could try the following for us...

Dec 16-21

#1 Boardwalk Villas - Standard

#2 Animal Kingdom - Standard (or Value)

#3 eiter Boardwalk (preferred) or Beach Club.

I will also send you a PM. I know this is short notice. Thanks

Heather

My PM will have to come from stitchfan23 as I thought I had lost my login and reregistered.

Dec 16-21

Heather

My PM will have to come from stitchfan23 as I thought I had lost my login and reregistered.

What size of room?

Dec 16-21

Heather

Heather since I wasn't sure I searched Studios and 1 bedrooms this is all that is available on the dates and at the resorts you requested..

Beach Club Villas - Deluxe Studio 75points

Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo House - 1 Bedroom Standard 125 points

I also will reply via PM to you also, you will need to act fast as I am sure that availability will be gone by the morning!

Hello!
We are looking for AKV (pref Jambo House) 1 bedroom for Jan. 24-27 2013. This would be for 3 adults 2 children (5 and 6) and 1 infant. Second choice is BLT standard 1 bedroom for the same dates. Thanks so much!!
~Casey

Hello!
We are looking for AKV (pref Jambo House) 1 bedroom for Jan. 24-27 2013. This would be for 3 adults 2 children (5 and 6) and 1 infant. Second choice is BLT standard 1 bedroom for the same dates. Thanks so much!!
~Casey

Casey I PM'd you!!! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter