387 Points for Rent $11 (65 points expire Aug 31, 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a studio for 4 nights, Aug 4-Aug 8. Please let me know what (if anything) is available. Thanks!

We are visiting WDW in September. It has always been a dream of mine to stay at The Boardwalk. We are booked at The Dolphin already, but I was interested in around about how much it would cost to stay at The Boardwalk from Sunday-Sunday if we were to rent points. If anyone could possibly give us some advice that would be great! Thanks so much! :)

We are visiting September 7-14 - so anybody that has a price figure for those dates would be amazing!! :)

Is there anything avail for 1 night around 30 June thru jul 3, sons birthday trip
:worship::yay:

Thanks for checking
Mayfieldjr6

Do you still have points available? I am looking for 178 points for April of 2015 at BCV.

Looking for a studio at BWV or OKW July 28-Aug 1 2014. Do you still have points available?
Thanks, Stephanie

I wanted to see if you still have points available for 2015. I am looking for 178 points for BCV for April of 2015. Unfortunately I am not able to send a pm so please let me know in a response on the board. Thanks so much!

How about July 4th and 5th -- OR July 5th and 6th...... STUDIO ONLY (only 2 adults going)

Very flexible as far as resort - however would prefer something in MK Resort Area, Epcot Resort Area or AK Resort Area......

I need a 3 nite reservation prefer VWL studio for Aug 16-Aug 19. I can not PM-please send me a PM with email I am ready to book. Thank you

Can you tell me how many points I need for Port Orleans for July 20 -25 and if that's available? There would be 1 adult and 1 seven year old.

Do you still have points available looking for 10 days in the beginning of December. I'm new to this so don't know how to PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter