• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

370 Boardwalk points for rent! I would like $18 per point. Message me if I can help you. I have rented many times..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi Scott, 150 of my points expire in March 23 the rest expire March 24 so all good…. they do have a two bed lock off villa garden and pool view for all your nights for 309 if that works for you
Hi, Sarah! Thant you for your response. I was hoping for a standard view, but just realized that they are sold out.

Hi, SSR has standard studio for 51 points …. Studio preferred for 59…. 1 bed standard for 104… 1 bed preferred views for 122… they also have 2 beds, 3 bed and a treehouse available
AK has a 1 bed at kidani for 102
Also 1 bed SV for 120
Jambo has availability also

370 points for rent. Home resort is Boardwalk! I would be asking for $18 dollars per point and have rented many times. Slip me a message if you think I could help you….
Hi Sarah! Anything you see available for 12/11-12/13 this year? 2 adults. Thank you!

Is there any availability for the following?
Boardwalk Studio
4/27/23-4/28/23
3 adults, 1 child

Thank you.

I'm looking for a standard view studio for boardwalk from Dec 10 to Dec 15, 2022 for 2 adults. Do you have an availability? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter