360 OKW Points - $16 PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fratthouse

DIS Veteran
I have 360 OKW points available for reservations beginning Feb 2019 for $16 per point.

Experienced renter with references available.

Please provide the following information for me to check availability:
Check in and Check Out Dates
Room Type
Resort Preference (if multiple, list in order of preference)

Thanks!

AKL value studio Dec 2-9 2019

Thanks for your interest. Since these are OKW points, I am not able to book rooms at Animal Kingdom more than 7 months out. So the earliest I could book this room would be May 2. Someone who has AKL as their home resort could book on January 2 - and that would be your best bet to get one of the value studio rooms. They will be gone by the 7 month window. Best of luck!

Hi, we are a family of 6 and it's usually less money for us to rent two studios, instead of a 2BR but we just booked flights for a last minute trip and are wondering if there is anything available for:
Check in 3/27/2019 for 6 night Check Out Dates April 2, 2019
Room Type either two studios or a 2BR
Resort Preference (if multiple, list in order of preference) Bay Lake, Poly,GF,Beachclub

thank you !

Hi, we are a family of 6 and it's usually less money for us to rent two studios, instead of a 2BR but we just booked flights for a last minute trip and are wondering if there is anything available for:
Check in 3/27/2019 for 6 night Check Out Dates April 2, 2019
Room Type either two studios or a 2BR
Resort Preference (if multiple, list in order of preference) Bay Lake, Poly,GF,Beachclub

thank you !

Hi - There is availability in a 2BR at SSR for all dates. The Standard room would be 254 points. Preferred room is also available for 298 points.

If you are interested in a split stay, there is a some availability later in your stay. You could combine those with a stay at SSR.

- 2 BR Savannah View at AKL - Kidani for 4 nights (the 29th - 2nd)
- 2 BR Standard View at AKL - Kidani for 3 nights (the 30th - 2nd)
- 2 BR OKW for 5 nights (the 28th - 2nd)

There is also a deluxe studio standard view at AKL - Kidani for 3 nights (30th - 2nd). I don't have any way of telling until I book if two are available, but we could try to book it and see. It would be 50 points per room for those 3 nights. We could combine it with a 2 BR earlier in your stay.

Let me know if any of those options would work. Thanks!

Is there availability at the Boardwalk?
check in: 1/14/19
check out: 1/16/19
studio
2 people
Thank you!
Elizabeth

Hello. I'm looking for a studio for 5/18-5/25. Preferences would be BWV, OKW, SSR, potentially AKL.

But really, I am willing to hear other options as well.

Looking from May 7th - 14th. AkL proffered. 3 people. Value or standard rooms. Have rented points for AKL and SSR in the past.

What do you have for 11/9-11/16 2 bedroom? Not interested in OKW or SSR.

Most resorts are available, but this is more than 7 months out, so I would only be able to book at my home resort - OKW. You would need to rent from someone who’ home resort is where you want to stay. Thanks!

Hello. I'm looking for a studio for 5/18-5/25. Preferences would be BWV, OKW, SSR, potentially AKL.

But really, I am willing to hear other options as well.

There is availability at SSR for all nights (99 points).

BWV - Garden / Pool view, AKL Kidani - Savannah view, and Poly standard view are available for 5.21 - 5.25 if you wanted to do a split stay with SSR.

Let me know if you're interested or have additional questions. Thanks!

Looking from May 7th - 14th. AkL proffered. 3 people. Value or standard rooms. Have rented points for AKL and SSR in the past.

The only place that has availability for the entire length of your stay is SSR - preferred room (128 points). A standard room at SSR is available for 5.7 - 5.13.

There isn't availability anywhere else on the 7th or the 13th, so a split stay isn't really an option. But you could do six nights in a standard room and then switch to a preferred at SSR on the last night. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

The only place that has availability for the entire length of your stay is SSR - preferred room (128 points). A standard room at SSR is available for 5.7 - 5.13.

There isn't availability anywhere else on the 7th or the 13th, so a split stay isn't really an option. But you could do six nights in a standard room and then switch to a preferred at SSR on the last night. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!
Is there any full weeks in early to mid May? In a standard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter