360 OKW Points - $15 PP CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, we are looking for 2 studios 9/18-9/21. We would prefer BWV, BCV. When will you be able to check for those dates ?

Hello, we are looking for 2 studios 9/18-9/21. We would prefer BWV, BCV. When will you be able to check for those dates ?

There is currently availability at both BWV - Garden / Pool View and BCV for your dates. The only resorts that are full are AKL - Jambo and CCV.

I'm not able to book at either of those resorts until 2.18. If you have your heart set on being at one of those places, I would recommend renting from someone with that as their home resort. But I'm happy to book a reservation at OKW and then attempt to move it to a different resort on the morning of the 7 month window if you're flexible about where you stay:)

Howdy! My family is looking for studio with two full beds (no couch beds) for March 25 - 31, 2019. This will probably be OKW where we've stayed before, but we are also interested in BWV if they have two beds (unsure). Thank you!! We've been through the process a few times, so we know what to expect. Can PM (conversation) details as needed.

Howdy! My family is looking for studio with two full beds (no couch beds) for March 25 - 31, 2019. This will probably be OKW where we've stayed before, but we are also interested in BWV if they have two beds (unsure). Thank you!! We've been through the process a few times, so we know what to expect. Can PM (conversation) details as needed.

Hi! Unfortunately, there isn't a studio room at any resort that has availability for your dates. SSR is available for the nights of 3.28 and 3.29, but that is all. Let me know if you have any other dates you are considering. Thanks!

There is currently availability at both BWV - Garden / Pool View and BCV for your dates. The only resorts that are full are AKL - Jambo and CCV.

I'm not able to book at either of those resorts until 2.18. If you have your heart set on being at one of those places, I would recommend renting from someone with that as their home resort. But I'm happy to book a reservation at OKW and then attempt to move it to a different resort on the morning of the 7 month window if you're flexible about where you stay:)
Thank You. I will confirm with our friends and get back to you :)

Hi. I'm looking for Copper Creek studio 4/28-5/5 for 4 people--2 adults and 2 kids-9 & 5. Thanks!

Hi! Unfortunately, there isn't a studio room at any resort that has availability for your dates. SSR is available for the nights of 3.28 and 3.29, but that is all. Let me know if you have any other dates you are considering. Thanks!

What about two weeks later: April 6-12?

Hi. I'm looking for Copper Creek studio 4/28-5/5 for 4 people--2 adults and 2 kids-9 & 5. Thanks!

Hi - unfortunately there isn't availability for those dates at any studio. SSR has availability from 4/28 - 5/4, AKL - Kidani and OKW have from 4/28 - 5/1. Let me know if you're interested in SSR for the first 6 nights, or if you have other dates you're considering. Thanks!

SSR has availability from 4/7 - 4/13, but nothing available for 4.6. OKW is available 4.7 - 4.10, if you're interested in some kind of split stay situation

Thanks. We really need two double beds, and I don’t think SSR studios has that option like OKW.

What about BLT (Bay Lake Towers) standard Studio for those same time periods? 3/25 - 3/31 or 4/6 - 4/13.

Or is there any studios avail for 4/6-4/13 anywhere besides SSR? Thanks!!

Thanks. We really need two double beds, and I don’t think SSR studios has that option like OKW.

What about BLT (Bay Lake Towers) standard Studio for those same time periods? 3/25 - 3/31 or 4/6 - 4/13.

Or is there any studios avail for 4/6-4/13 anywhere besides SSR? Thanks!!

Unfortunately, there isn't a studio room available from 3/25 - 3/31 or on the night of 4/6 at ANY disney resort. OKW is available from 4/7 - 4/10, but that is the only place that has even 2 nights together during the time spans you mentioned other than SSR.

Unfortunately, there isn't a studio room available from 3/25 - 3/31 or on the night of 4/6 at ANY disney resort. OKW is available from 4/7 - 4/10, but that is the only place that has even 2 nights together during the time spans you mentioned other than SSR.

Just for clarification, that is four (4) nights, 4/7 thru 4/10, at OKW? Total points would be 42 points, for total cost of $630 before any extra adding such as DD. Anything else? Many thanks.

Just for clarification, that is four (4) nights, 4/7 thru 4/10, at OKW? Total points would be 42 points, for total cost of $630 before any extra adding such as DD. Anything else? Many thanks.

When I originally posted the availability for OKW, it was the nights of 4.7 - 4.9. Unfortunately, the night of 4.7 is no longer available. So the only nights available at OKW now are 4.8 and 4.9. I checked every resort for the entire month of April, and selection is really limited. I don't know how flexible your dates are, but OKW currently has the nights of 4.19 - 4.22 and 4.24 - 4.30 available. Let me know if either of those are of interest. Or i'd be happy to book the nights of 4.7 & 4.8 if you'd like:)

any 2 bedroom or studios available 5/31-6/5? Prefer Wilderness Lodge, AK, or something in boardwalk area?

OKW (195 points) and SSR (standard 180 pts, preferred 221, treehouse villa 239 pts) have availability in 2 br for your entire stay.

There is also availability at the following, however I don't have enough points to rent these:
GFL - 300 pts
Poly Bungalow - 723 points
CCV Cabin - 574 points

AKL - Kidani Savanna View is available the nights of 5/31 - 6/2 if you were interested in a split stay.

Let me know if you're interested in any of those options or if there's other dates you'd like me to check. Thanks!

Interested in a studio at OKW for 2 nights 5/2 & 5/3. I believe that is 30 points. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter