• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

360 BWV points for rent $14 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a pool/garden view BWV studio available 10/8/17 - 10/13/17. If you want me to book this let me know your email address and I will contact you.

Thanks

You can email me at Jaimelynn803 @ gmail.com

Thanks!

The standard view 2BR is only available for Aug 18-22 (four nights), there are pool/garden view or boardwalk view 2BRs available for all five nights for 227 points.
Please start a personal conversation with the information I need to book this reservation. Names, ages and addresses of everyone in the room plus email and phone number of the contact person. Thanks.
I haven't done this in awhile, how do i start a private conversation?

Hello
I am looking to stay in a studio from 12/13-12/17 in a studio. I know most resorts are booked, so I am willing to take whatever would be available in WDW; would you be able to help?

Hi, Looking for two standard studios at BWV 11/3/17 through 11/12/17 9 nights. Would prefer standard view but would take preferred if that's what's available. Thanks

Hi, Looking for two standard studios at BWV 11/3/17 through 11/12/17 9 nights. Would prefer standard view but would take preferred if that's what's available. Thanks
There is at least one BWV Pool/Garden view studio for the nine nights for 139 points, may be a second one.

Standard view not available the first four nights and Boardwalk view not available the first night.

There is at least one BWV Pool/Garden view studio for the nine nights for 139 points, may be a second one.

Standard view not available the first four nights and Boardwalk view not available the first night.

I didn't expect the standard to still be available for all the nights. What do you need from me to move this along and get the 2 studios booked (assuming there are 2 available?) Can you email me at AlysonMMurphy@aol.com? Or send me your email? Thanks!!!

I have a simpler situation for you, I am in need of point transfer. I have a current reservation for Sept 2017, however I need 1 more night. Due to the timing I can't borrow any points from 2018 or buy adtl points from Disney! Anyway, I need 45 points. I have pay pal and we can transfer & pay all in one day. No back and forth like a regular reservation! Let me know. Thanks, Andrew

I have a simpler situation for you, I am in need of point transfer. I have a current reservation for Sept 2017, however I need 1 more night. Due to the timing I can't borrow any points from 2018 or buy adtl points from Disney! Anyway, I need 45 points. I have pay pal and we can transfer & pay all in one day. No back and forth like a regular reservation! Let me know. Thanks, Andrew
I don't do transfers as DVC does not like transfers for compensation.

I would be interested in seeing if we can come to an agreement on you making a reservation for us. This is for BWV for the night of 9/17/2017 in a Boardwalk view studio. This reservation would total 45 points which are going to be used for one (1) night in three (3) separate studios (three couples, including my wife & I). We currently have a 4 night reservation with our own points, but we didn't have enough for the 5th night! GRRR!! =)
I have all the details to forward to make it as simple a reservation as possible as well as paypal.

I look forward to your reply,
Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter