350 Points Available $12.95 Per Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

erisley

Mouseketeer
Long time owner at Beach Club Villas with 350 points available for arrivals up to October 12, 2016 (departure within 7 days) at Beach Club Villas and arrivals at all other DVC resorts up to June 12, 2016.

Point cost is $12.95 per point.

Please provide me with;
  1. check-in:
  2. check-out date:
  3. preferred resort(s):
  4. number of guests:
  5. desired room size:
  6. desired room view:
I will check for DVC availability and advise what rooms Disney has available for your request.

Feel free to use the private message system to contact me and let me know the best way to contact you (posting, email, private message, etc.). Rooms book fast so don't delay.

Hope I can find a room for you!

Eric

Long time owner at Beach Club Villas with 350 points available for arrivals up to October 12, 2016 (departure within 7 days) at Beach Club Villas and arrivals at all other DVC resorts up to June 12, 2016.

Please provide me with;
  1. check-in:
  2. check-out date:
  3. preferred resort(s):
  4. number of guests:
  5. desired room size:
  6. desired room view:
I will check for DVC availability and advise what rooms Disney has available for your request.

Feel free to use the private message system to contact me and let me know the best way to contact you (posting, email, private message, etc.). Rooms book fast so don't delay.

Eric
Hello! We are looking to stay at a DVC property for our upcoming vacation. Our check in date would be 1/27/16 and check out 2/1/16. We were most interested in Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Bay Tower, or Animal Kingdom. We would probably consider Beach Club as well we just aren't very familiar with it. Our party includes 2 adults and 2 juniors. You can reach me at nikki_king@teamhealth.com. Thanks!

Will be looking for points for a early-November vacation if you would still have these. Very interested if you still have them

Hello! We are looking to stay at a DVC property for our upcoming vacation. Our check in date would be 1/27/16 and check out 2/1/16. We were most interested in Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Bay Tower, or Animal Kingdom. We would probably consider Beach Club as well we just aren't very familiar with it. Our party includes 2 adults and 2 juniors. You can reach me at nikki_king@teamhealth.com. Thanks!

Hi Nikki,

Just sent you an email. Eric

Hi Eric, We are looking for a 2-night stay at Saratoga Springs - check-in 12/11 thru 12/13 (Fri-Sun). Just 2 guests - studio is fine. Does the $12.95 per point include taxes and any other fees? Thank you. Debbie

Good afternoon. I am looking for a 3 night stay for 3 adults at an AKL studio for 3/10 - 3/13. Is there any availability?

Please provide me with;
  1. check-in:
  2. check-out date:
  3. preferred resort(s):
  4. number of guests:
  5. desired room size:
  6. desired room view:

Eric

I am in need of FOUR studio rooms mid January - mid February on a Saturday - Wednesday, AKL preferred.

Any points available to rent?

Please respond with your terms.

Please check availability for
Oct 29 arrival and Nov 4 departure
1br
3 adults
BC preferred or BW
Thank you
Anita

Please provide me with;
  1. check-in:
  2. check-out date:
  3. preferred resort(s):
  4. number of guests:
  5. desired room size:
  6. desired room view:

Eric
I am interested in staying at grand Floridian or poly studio may 1-7th. Do you have anything available?

I am looking to book two studio villas at Animal Kingdom Kidani Village, savannah view for at least one. I would like to request them side by side or across the hall if possible.
I would have 3 people per room. Two adults and one child per room.
Dates are 03/09/16-03/14/16. please email at christinamccreary@rocketmail.com

Looking for the following dates. We're flexible regarding location.
  1. check-in:1/18/16
  2. check-out date:1/22 or 1/23/16
  3. preferred resort(s):BCV,AKL,OKW, DCS, but open to others
  4. number of guests:3A, 1J
  5. desired room size:1 or 2 Bdr.
  6. desired room view:Any, not picky!
  7. New to board -where/how do You send private messages? Just not seeing a link.

Please provide me with;
  1. check-in:
  2. check-out date:
  3. preferred resort(s):
  4. number of guests:
  5. desired room size:
  6. desired room view:

Eric

Dec 18-Dec 21, 2015
Any resort studio or 1 bedroom
2 adults 1 child age 13
DME

Please provide me with;
  1. check-in:
  2. check-out date:
  3. preferred resort(s):
  4. number of guests:
  5. desired room size:
  6. desired room view:

Eric

February 5
February 7
in order of preference:
Polynesian Studio (standard)
Boardwalk Studio (Preferred)
Wilderness Studio
Grand Floridian Studio (Standard)
Polynesian Studio (lake)
5 guests

contact at james.garvey at gmail dot com

Hi there,
  1. check-in: Feb 14th
  2. check-out date: Feb 16th
  3. preferred resort(s): BLT, Polynesian studio
  4. number of guests: 4
  5. desired room size: Studio
  6. desired room view: no preference
You can PM me back or post back here. Thanks!

Please provide me with;
  1. check-in:
  2. check-out date:
  3. preferred resort(s):
  4. number of guests:
  5. desired room size:
  6. desired room view:

Eric
Are you able to check on availability at Grand California for 12/16 through 12/18 for a studio or 1 bedroom standard view 4 guests- 2 adults 2 kids.
Please PM or post if available- Thanks Emmettstack

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter