35 mm film

bc1234

Earning My Ears
Hi...is 35 Mm Film Still Easely Found In Disneyland And Do They Have One Hour Developing Available With A Cd....if So Doese Anyone Know The Cost......thanks

There is film available at the kodak shop on mainstreet, as well as various other shops though the parks. However, its EXPENSIVE! I would try to plan in advance and bring a lot with you. I dont think there is developing, but I could be wrong. I just can't imagine what they would charge you for that! If you are going to have a car there is a Target down Harbor. I'm sure you could do one hour there, and possibly with a cd. I know they can download digital cards on to a CD at the Target.

Welcome to the DL boards!! Yes it is readily available but can get pricey. I would plan on bringing some as I can get 4 rolls at Target for less than what I would pay for 1 there!

Andrea

Hey, here's another question about film......

I know that the film that's still in the package needs to bypass the x-ray machine at the airport or it will get exposed. But what about disposable cameras? I'm bringing two each for my kids to use in the parks, and was wondering how much protection they have against x-rays.

Thanks...

Sorry, not sure about that since we only drive there but bumping so maybe someone else knows the answer for you!

Andrea

that was my concern...they say it will handle a couple trips through the carry on ex ray....but the checked bagage is way stronger and one pass may cause damage

They are so tiny, should have plenty of room to carry them on! Hope you get your answer!

Andrea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter