I am generally a nice person, so I make sure I am being super nice when at WDW. Especially if I see another guest being rude to a CM, I try to make up for it with cheerfulness.

We like to give our extra supplies to neighbors, if they want it. We have given water, beer, gatorade, unopened chip snack bags and other unused items.

I love giving the CM's our extra Halloween candy from MNSSHP, they are so appreciative of it.

I really miss the paper FP's, as we always give ours to someone when we could not use them.

One of my favorite acts of goodness is when we are in an airport (or anywhere) and see military personnel getting something to eat, we always pay for it and thank them for their service. My DS is a Marine and I love to support the military men and women.

I'll happily give up my seat on the bus for a tired and weary looking child, or at least offer it.

We once got given two paper FP for TSMM, and without it we wouldn't have ridden it that trip as the standby was consistently 120+ minutes, so thank you to that good guest!

We usually bring an activity (coloring pages, dot to dot, etc) for DD while waiting for parades. We usually have extra and if there are kids nearby waiting we hand some out - we have met a lot of other families that way.

One day we were waiting for a parade and the family next to us had a young toddler boy (maybe 16-18 months). He really wanted a balloon and kept trying to get away from his mom to get to the balloon lady. She was getting frustrated - he thought it was a really fun game. We had extra Sorcerer of the Magic Kingdom cards and so we gave him our extras. He was SO excited - sat down and kept looking at them over and over (showing his parents and everyone else..haha). The family was SO thankful and it felt nice to help someone out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter