• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

340 POINTS TO RENT - VWL and SSR @ $13

Status
Not open for further replies.
No availability for November, a couple of resorts have partial availability but only a night here or there.

May is available at SSR in both a standard (129 points) or preferred (147 points) studio.

Let me know if you want to book as availability changes.
Thanks
Julia

Is there anything in Nov that is 6-7 nights for a studio?

Sorry no availability in either standard or lake view.
Let me know if you want me to check other dates or resorts.

AKV is available in Kidani village.
SSR standard and preferred is available.

Julia
Anything at Poly for same dates?

No availability in the treehouse villa's for those dates.
Thank you for checking........is there any availability at Bay Lake Tower in a 2 bedroom villa for those dates (10/8 - 10/10)? Thank you!

No 2 or 3 bedroom available at any resorts for those dates.
Let me know if you need me to check anything else.
Julia

Anything for Kidani 1BR, standard view, arrival Sept 23, for 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 nights? (Already booked there in that villa type with checkout Sept 23, and would add on if more nights available.) Thanks!

Anything for Kidani 1BR, standard view, arrival Sept 23, for 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 nights? (Already booked there in that villa type with checkout Sept 23, and would add on if more nights available.) Thanks!

Kidani has the night of September 23rd available.

Hi,

We are looking for 2 separate reservations:

1) Nov 16 -- Nov 19: any Studio OR 1 bedroom (any view) at any of the following: AKL Jambo or Kidani, VWL, Poly, BLT, OKW, BWV, BCV -- 3 Adults

AND

2) Nov 19 - Nov 24: 2 bedroom or 2 Studios (any view) at any of the following: AKL Jambo or Kidani, VWL, Poly, BLT, OKW, BWV, BCV -- total 5 Adults

I've never rented points, however, I've booked many times thru VBRO/HomeAway and have references available.
TIA!!

Hi,

We are looking for 2 separate reservations:

1) Nov 16 -- Nov 19: any Studio OR 1 bedroom (any view) at any of the following: AKL Jambo or Kidani, VWL, Poly, BLT, OKW, BWV, BCV -- 3 Adults

AND

2) Nov 19 - Nov 24: 2 bedroom or 2 Studios (any view) at any of the following: AKL Jambo or Kidani, VWL, Poly, BLT, OKW, BWV, BCV -- total 5 Adults

I've never rented points, however, I've booked many times thru VBRO/HomeAway and have references available.
TIA!!

For November 16-19 SSR has a 1 bedroom available. All other resorts only have partial availability.

For November 19-24 SSR has a 2 bedroom available from 19-22. Other resorts only have partial availability.
There is also a 1 bedroom available for same dates that accommodates 5 people at SSR.

Please let me know if you want me to check anything else

Thanks
Julia

For November 16-19 SSR has a 1 bedroom available. All other resorts only have partial availability.

For November 19-24 SSR has a 2 bedroom available from 19-22. Other resorts only have partial availability.
There is also a 1 bedroom available for same dates that accommodates 5 people at SSR.

Please let me know if you want me to check anything else

Thanks
Julia

Thanks for checking those Julia. I have a question...is the inventory different thru DVC than what is on WDW's website? Because I see a 2 bedroom at OKW available for my dates there. Thanks!

Thanks for checking those Julia. I have a question...is the inventory different thru DVC than what is on WDW's website? Because I see a 2 bedroom at OKW available for my dates there. Thanks!
The 2 bedroom villa, lock-off near hospitality house and 2 bedroom villa near hospitality are all showing partial availability at OKW.
Email me at winikj@bellsouth.net and I will try call DVC and see if they have available that's not on dvc site.

What is available cash and what is available points are separate inventories, yes.

What is available cash and what is available points are separate inventories, yes.

I called Disney and they are different as if a member books a cruise they cannot 'pay points' for it so to recoup the funds they sell that inventory for cash and it's not available for points thru DVC

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter