• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

33+ points use by 8/31/2014 - $10/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Tim,

I'm in Fl visiting family, and now we want to stop and spend a few days at Disney on our way home. Hoping to go tomorrow, I know nothing like planning ahead, and stay 2 nights at the wilderness lodge. I believe that would be 34 points. Hope you get this in time and are having a great holiday weekend!
Cassandra L
It won't let me post my email since I don't have enough posts, but my website is cassandrasbees.com. I will check here and there often. I have 3 excited kids, ok I'm the most excited, but....

Hello Tim,

I'm in Fl visiting family, and now we want to stop and spend a few days at Disney on our way home. Hoping to go tomorrow, I know nothing like planning ahead, and stay 2 nights at the wilderness lodge. I believe that would be 34 points. Hope you get this in time and are having a great holiday weekend!
Cassandra L
It won't let me post my email since I don't have enough posts, but my website is cassandrasbees.com. I will check here and there often. I have 3 excited kids, ok I'm the most excited, but....

Cassandra

Sorry but the only availability in a studio for the next 2 nights would be at Saratoga Springs Resort

Thanks
Tim

Hello, I am looking to book a reservation for a studio room at the Animal Kingdom Villas on July 18 ( check in ) to July 20 ( check out ). Depending on the view available, that would be between 30 to 44 points. Please let me know if you have any leftover you would like to rent. Thank you.

Dana

Hello, I am looking to book a reservation for a studio room at the Animal Kingdom Villas on July 18 ( check in ) to July 20 ( check out ). Depending on the view available, that would be between 30 to 44 points. Please let me know if you have any leftover you would like to rent. Thank you.

Dana

Dana,

Only one night available at either Jambo or Kidani or Bay Lake tower at contemporary. or Old Key West for the 19th.....there is availability for both nights at Saratoga Springs 40pts 2 nights

thanks,
Tim

I am new at this. How many points for Hawaii Aulani Disney Resort? We are planning to go in mid August. Hoping to find a standard room for a family of four. Thanks in advance

Looking for a studio for 2 nights, checking in Wednesday 7/23 and checking out 7/25. Boardwalk, Animal Kingdom, Saratoga Springs, Old Key west. We are open.

Looking for a studio for 2 nights, checking in Wednesday 7/23 and checking out 7/25. Boardwalk, Animal Kingdom, Saratoga Springs, Old Key west. We are open.

I checked all resorts and nothing is avail in a studio for those 2 nights, the only availability for both nights would be a 1bdrm at Saratoga Springs.

1bdrm at AKL Jambo Savanna view for the 23rd only.

I checked all resorts and nothing is avail in a studio for those 2 nights, the only availability for both nights would be a 1bdrm at Saratoga Springs.

1bdrm at AKL Jambo Savanna view for the 23rd only.

What about 7/30 - 8/1
Basically the next week checking in on Wednesday and out of Friday?

Saratoga springs studio is avail 30th
Saratoga springs 1 bdrm is avail both nights
AKL, BLT, OKW 1bdrm avail one night

What about 7/30 - 8/1
Basically the next week checking in on Wednesday and out of Friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter