• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

33 Points For Rent***.UPDATE***NOW $9.00 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamzots

Mouseketeer
I have 143 points for rent, must be used by end of use year which is 1/31/06.
$10.00 per point. Please PM me for further info! Thanks! :sunny:

Hi, I am interested in OKW 2 br for check in 1/22/2006 and checkout 1/27/2006. Could you check this abd let me know if there is availability.
Thank you so much for your time. - Stacy :earsgirl:

I'm new to this so I dont know what pm means, but I'm definitely interested.
What are your terms?

We are interested in a spur of the moment trip, Nov.28 and check out on Dec. 1.

First choice would be BCV and second choice Boardwalk studio.

I tried to pm you but I couldn't make it work.

Thanks,
M. Rushing
mimicake2@hotmail.com

smm0601 said:
I'm new to this so I dont know what pm means, but I'm definitely interested.
What are your terms?

P.M. means to send someone a private message through the forums, if you can't figure out how to do this, send me an e-mail @ April042666@aol.com.

Terms are you can send me the payment via certified check, or through pay pal. I will make the reservation for you and send the confirmation to your home address, the confirmation will have your name on it. E-mail me if you have any other ??. I will give you my ph# and any other info you may need. Thanks!

looking for studio for okw 1/27/06-2/4/06 please let me know if still availiable and you are interested. thank you

dbmjr40 said:
looking for studio for okw 1/27/06-2/4/06 please let me know if still availiable and you are interested. thank you

Sorry points need to be used by 01/31/06, points still avail, terms are 50% payment upon confirmation and 50% 45 days before trip, 10.00 per point, I will accept certified check or pay pal.

I have dropped price to $9.00 per point for rent. Final offer. Need to be used by 1/31/06. 50% payment due upon confirmation. 50% due 45 days prior to trip. Certified check or pay pal with credit card.

Can these points be transferred into my account for later banking. Thanks.

jamzots said:
I have 143 points for rent or transfer , must be used by end of use year which is 1/31/05.
$10.00 per point. Please PM me for further info! Thanks! :sunny:

I ned to rent approximately 20 points for January, 2006. Would you be interested in renting less than the 143?

Do you still have 27 points left? I would like to go to the Boardwalk Villas 12/11,12/12, and 12/13 of 2005. Thanks

As of right now, points are still available. I would rather rent the whole lot of points and some members have sent me pm's saying they would be interested in the whole lot of points. I am going to call members services on Monday to see what they have available. MS closed at 12:00 today, and I did not know that. I will answer all pm's on Monday and let you know what I have available as far as transfering and/or renting since some seem to be interested in a specific resort. Thanks!!!! :sunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter