33 hours to go, and Im not that excited

dizneekrazee

Fullfilling my bucket list, one vacation at a time
We leave Sunday morning, and of course I am happy to be going to DLR, but I have so much other stuff going on in my head I am overwhelmed. I am so stressed. I just dont know what to do. I havent been on here as much lately, and I havent even being talking to my friends about anything thats bothering me that much.

I so much want to enjoy this trip, but I am afraid my stress and worries will be getting to me (although I know I am packing my bottle of xanax if need be:rotfl: )

Please send me some happy magic dust!!:wizard: :wizard:

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Everyone has stresses, but your vacation is a time to let it all go and have FUN!!

Remember the magic of Disneyland. Forget about the outside world and enjoy yourself! :hug:

Oohhh..i'm sorry you are feeling this way. *hugs for you*

Remember to be where you are. Thoughts of an away place will not be useful. So take several deep breaths and be whereever the moment finds you.

*hugs*....Travel safely..and make happy memories.

You know what? I think it's a normal reaction to the excitement and anticipation we board member build up before a trip. When you're almost there, it can suddenly feel like maybe you built it up too much or you stress about it all turning out the way you hoped or something like that. Most of us are also going through a lot of other stresses at the same time. I felt it myself just before our trip last week, but all the excitement came back full force the day we left. We had an absolutely fabulous time...best ever!...and I hope the same is true for you :flower3: :wizard:

Here it is, Brandy, I knew this thread was just back there 2 weeks ago, because several of us were feeling EXACTLY this same thing just before we went! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1977156

I can SO relate, hon-- you will be fine! I did the same thing. I was really kind of blah and ambivalent.

Guess what? We went last week and we had the BEST time ever! (see my TR link in my siggie!). Seriously. Just relax, know that you are going to have a good time regardless, and enjoy what you can.

Here's extra pixie dust! :wizard: pixiedust: :hug: I hope you have a wonderful time!

im sorry you feel that way :( but you know what, like others on here, i felt that way too...i was going through A LOT right before our trip and i was more stressed than excited...but as soon as we left and got to DL i was totally excited and super happy!!:lovestruc :) :goodvibes
try not to worry about not being excited...thats just another worry you dont need! lol i hope that made sense...feel better and have a great trip!! i know you will:hug: :woohoo: you're going to DISNEYLAND girl!!

Thanks again guys. I am just so stressed, and that just worries me that I wont have fun. I am sure I will have fun though, then I just think of all the stress when I get back.

I dont know if any of you saw my post about my car accident last week, but there is a good chance that while we are at DLR, the auto shop will be calling to tell me my insurance totaled my car. And that really really sucks. My car is 7 years old, low mileage, and runs great. It would just be another financial burden to have to get a new car.

On top of that, my DH and I recently seperated.

So much going on.....

OP, I'm feeling you. We're from 24 hours away from US and so the trip preparation has been ker-razy. And, being the planner, I'm exhausted now and more worried about leaving work than excited going to Disney. The excitement kind of decreases a bit.

But I'm sure it'll change soon enough, for both of us.

Thanks again guys. I am just so stressed, and that just worries me that I wont have fun. I am sure I will have fun though, then I just think of all the stress when I get back.

I dont know if any of you saw my post about my car accident last week, but there is a good chance that while we are at DLR, the auto shop will be calling to tell me my insurance totaled my car. And that really really sucks. My car is 7 years old, low mileage, and runs great. It would just be another financial burden to have to get a new car.

On top of that, my DH and I recently seperated.

So much going on.....

so sorry to hear you're going through all that :(:hug: :hug:

Well you're on your way now and I know you'll have a GREAT time. I just wanted to give you a quick (((HUG))) for everything you're dealing with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter