Awesome update! We just adored buckets and boards! The skeleton dancing part had me in tears from laughing so hard! We were bummed about the tram ride up the mountain as that was our only plans in st. thomas :-)

Awesome update! We just adored buckets and boards! The skeleton dancing part had me in tears from laughing so hard! We were bummed about the tram ride up the mountain as that was our only plans in st. thomas :-)

That doesn't surprise me at all, reading your trip report I am seeing so many similarities between us! :thumbsup2

Im not stalking your report, I promise lol.

But I really enjoyed your Palo review. We had Palo dinner on St. Maarten (pirates) night. I'm super picky so I was super excited that I loved it as much as I did.

Let me start off by saying that flat bread... I could have ate that all night long. I could not get enough of it. it was SO good!

I also had the beef ravioli and agree 100% that the only thing wrong with it was that there wasn't more of it :lmao: I had that for my appetizer since nothing else sounded good to me.

I had the Beef tenderloin for my entree too and the two different sauces... the potatoes... the total dish was just PERFECT!

The lemon/blueberry thing was devine and that after dinner drink MAN WAS THAT GOOD!!!

We also had the soufflé and while i really enjoyed that, I prefer the grand mariner soufflé at royal court over the palo chocolate one. I think I'm the only person that says that but I'm used to being the odd one out lol

You're pictures made me need another cruise to book Palo again :rotfl2:

Im not stalking your report, I promise lol.

But I really enjoyed your Palo review. We had Palo dinner on St. Maarten (pirates) night. I'm super picky so I was super excited that I loved it as much as I did.

We also had the soufflé and while i really enjoyed that, I prefer the grand mariner soufflé at royal court over the palo chocolate one. I think I'm the only person that says that but I'm used to being the odd one out lol

You're pictures made me need another cruise to book Palo again :rotfl2:

LOL, stalk away!

We skipped the night that they had the Grand Marnier souffle in the main dining room, that must have been the night we were in Remy. I've heard wonderful things about it too! I will definitely make sure we are present that night next cruise. Citrus desserts are usually my favorite so I have a feeling I would like it a lot.

Enjoyed reading your reviews and seeing your pictures. I have to ask - what kind of camera do you have? Nice pictures! We will be sailing on the Fantasy 11/29/14 - can't wait!! :dance3:

Great trip report! I am really enjoying it. Your pics are amazing especially the food pics :thumbsup2. We are sailing the fantasy eastern in august and your report has been very helpful. What've sailed twice on the Magic (before it was reimagined). Can't wait for Remy especially after your awesome food pics :banana:

Just realized I mentioned the food pics twice, can you tell I love to eat? :rotfl2:

Gennie

Great trip report! I am really enjoying it. Your pics are amazing especially the food pics :thumbsup2. We are sailing the fantasy eastern in august and your report has been very helpful. What've sailed twice on the Magic (before it was reimagined). Can't wait for Remy especially after your awesome food pics :banana:

Just realized I mentioned the food pics twice, can you tell I love to eat? :rotfl2:

Gennie

Thanks Gennie! LOL about the food pics, I feel ya, I love to eat too! :rolleyes1

Hoping aboard, we are doing our 1st eastern this Nov. for my 40th birthday!
We're on the Magic though as it was 1k less than the Fantasy.
We'll save the Fantasy for next time ;)

Also wanted to add that I had no idea they might have some Christmas decor up on the ship in Nov. !! We are sailing on the 9th so I hope they have some things on the Magic.

I am loving your report!! I have one question about Buckets and Boards.... is it a family friendly show or is it adults only? I really think DS12 would enjoy it. I am hoping they are on our sailing next year!

Great updates!

We loved Buckets and Boards as well. In fact after reading more about them and Branson we are actually considering a trip to Missouri! Which I never thought I'd say.... ever.

Fantastic pictures of the abandoned buildings outside St. Thomas. I loved those as well. In fact looking at them was one of my favorite parts of a wonderful day. I too wish I know what they once were and why they are no longer used!

loveysbydesign ~ I don't blame you for going for the savings and you get to check out the new Magic too! I bet they will have the Christmas decor up for your trip, we left on the 2nd and almost everything was up, but I heard that they added even more and also began actual Christmas events on the next sailing, which began on the 9th.

Susan121302 ~ Buckets and Boards was totally family friendly! They had a family show that was one of the nightly shows that everyone can go to, then they had an adult show one night, but even that show wasn't anything inappropriate. :thumbsup2

tukogirl ~ I'd love to see their Branson show! We've actually been to Missouri a couple of times, but only to St. Louis and a small town called Washington. Washington was pretty podunk (we were visiting relatives), but I loved St. Louis, so much to do there and the vast majority of it is free. I have no idea what Branson is like but I bet since it's got a big music scene that it's a pretty cool place!

Haha I just about died! "Fred" is my grandpa! I am new and need more ports to show a picture.

Thanks for posting the picture! I actually really liked his shirt! I think it's one of the things that drew me to take his picture! Tell him I enjoyed our time together even if he didn't know! :rotfl2:

I called him as soon as I saw the picture and we had a good laugh. "Fred" is close but his real name is Bill. He enjoyed that view more than I can tell you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter