32 hour dance???

duck_adoo

Mouseketeer
Anybody care to do the 32 hour dance??? We're leaving at 3:00am for the world! woohoo!! I don't know why I'm here, I should be packing but DH told me to stop and relax! :cool1: :) :Pinkbounc

:cool1: :jumping1: ::yes:: :dancer: :dancer: :thewave: :jumping3:

Woo Hoo! Have a magical time! :cool1: I am doing the 25 day dance! :banana:

I'll dance with you..... I'm not leaving for about 240 days, but what the heck!

dancinparty.gif
dancinparty.gif
dancinparty.gif

duck_adoo said:
Anybody care to do the 32 hour dance??? We're leaving at 3:00am for the world! woohoo!! I don't know why I'm here, I should be packing but DH told me to stop and relax! :cool1: :) :Pinkbounc

:cool1: :jumping1: ::yes:: :dancer: :dancer: :thewave: :jumping3:

I will Dance Leaving in 32 1/2 hrs. Have a 6am flight out of New York Friday. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I'll come on and dance. this is the 4th post tonight that I have been dacing to for a countdown to WDW. We don't leave for another 22 days; but I'm in such a great mood that I feel like dancing. So to everyone that is just about getting ready to leave.....Say hi to the mouse for me and I would love to hear your review when you get back!

I love all this excitment!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I think my DH thinks I am crazy b/c it is all I can talk about these last few days!! But...I can tell he is excited...we have had this countdown on our fridge (that I have been updating everyday), and for the last 3 days - he has updated it before I even get down to the kitchen!! He is feeling the MAGIC!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:jumping1: :dancer: :dancer: :jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter