310 points for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
AKL is our home resort so we can reserve up to 11 months at AKL and 7 months or less at any other DVC property. Please send me your dates with length of stay and back up dates, how many in your party, and where you would like to stay. A 50% deposit required when the reservation is secured and balance is due 60 days prior to check in. Points are $13.50 pp and PayPal or cashier's check.
I would like to check dates for Oct 29 - Nov 3, 2017 (checking out on the 3rd) for AKL either Jambo or Kidani, but prefer Jambo savanna view. Would be only 2 adults.

AKL is our home resort so we can reserve up to 11 months at AKL and 7 months or less at any other DVC property. Please send me your dates with length of stay and back up dates, how many in your party, and where you would like to stay. A 50% deposit required when the reservation is secured and balance is due 60 days prior to check in. Points are $13.50 pp and PayPal or cashier's check.

Looking for May 11-13 (two nights) studio at Aulani.

Hi there. Interested in AKL Jambo for Nov 8-14/2017. Savannah view room (or Club Level, but I don't think they're available). 2 Adults, 1 Child (will be turning 1 during the trip). Pretty set on dates.

Hello, looking for one night only 8/31/17 - AKL studio - 2 adults ....
Thank you !

Hi Looking for studio March 20-26 prefer BW, BLT, AKL, BC but understand you only have 57 pts!

Thank you

57 points still available!

We are looking at a (very) last minute trip. I'm a little flexible within the dates, so if the points are still there and there's availability with WDW, we'd like a basic AKLV studio for 2 or 3 nights between Dec 26 and 29. So any of the following (in order of preference): 12/27-29, 12/26-28, 12/27-28, 12/28-29, or 12/26-27. I believe they should be 16 pts/night during that time (for the value room). If 16 pointers aren't available, we could do a 20 pt/night at either AKLV or BW, though either of those could only be 2 nights.

We are looking at a (very) last minute trip. I'm a little flexible within the dates, so if the points are still there and there's availability with WDW, we'd like a basic AKLV studio for 2 or 3 nights between Dec 26 and 29. So any of the following (in order of preference): 12/27-29, 12/26-28, 12/27-28, 12/28-29, or 12/26-27. I believe they should be 16 pts/night during that time (for the value room). If 16 pointers aren't available, we could do a 20 pt/night at either AKLV or BW, though either of those could only be 2 nights.
sorry there is nothing available for any nights during the holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter