30th bday designs?

nerak2780

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone,

I was hoping all of you wonderfully creative people could help me out with some ideas.

I'm going to WDW in January (after a 5 year hiatus!) to celebrate my 30th birthday. I can't make it there on my actual birthday so we are going the week before. I plan on picking a day and designating it my (almost) 'birthday' and would like a fun shirt to wear. I'm not really a t-shirt wearer so I thought perhaps I'd put a design on, well, any kind of shirt but not a t-shirt or on the back of a hoody. Regardless of what the design will be on..I, well, need a design! I've been wracking my brain but can't really think of anything.

I was thinking of re-creating one of those "Little Miss" shirts (that they actually did sell once, at DL). Maybe a Little Miss 30th with Minnie or Daisy on it or something? I don't know!

Any ideas or suggestions would be great.

There are no characters that I have as favorites. I guess I would lean closer to the 'main gang' (Minnie, Mickey, Donald, Daisy, Pluto, etc) rather than the Princesses. I do have a soft spot for Oliver from Oliver & Co. but I think that may get lost on some people and I will end up looking like a catlady. heehee.

Thanks everyone!!

Just in case no one else posts anything...here is a link to a few in Natalie's shared file:

http://www.4shared.com/dir/10988906/78a5bc53/Birthday.html

I like the oval that is called "celebrate logo 3"...if you don't find what you like from someone else and need help personalizing it or any of the others in her file (Natalie isn't personalizing her things right now but is happy for others to help) let me know.

How Bout This:

665736639_roxhG-L.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter