300 Points For Rent AKV and BWV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a studio at either bay lake or wilderness for two adults June 3-JunE 6, 2012. Thanks

Hi,

I am looking for a 2 bedroom villa, Value accommodation
Disney Animal Kingdom
Feb 15 -22, 2012
Need 243 points

Thanks

Good morning, Joe. I sent you a reply via email. I am unable to send PMs. I look forward to hearing from you. Kelly

234 Points

3 Value Studios at AKL (Jambo House)
December 3-11, 2012

I know it's too early to make the ressie, but I was wondering if you would be willing to trade this many. Also, is your price pp negotiable?

Thank you so much!
Staci

Hello!

I am looking for a studio in BLT 7/1/12-7/8/12, either standard or lake view (139 or 153 points respectively).

Let me know if this is a possibility! :)

Hello
I'm looking for 70 points for any available resort. I know I'm on short notice.
Dates are hard, 3/11/12 - 3/15/12.
Can you help?
Geno
781 888 1195

Hello!

I am looking for a studio in BLT 7/1/12-7/8/12, either standard or lake view (139 or 153 points respectively).

Let me know if this is a possibility! :)

There is no availabilty. Are you flexible on resort or dates?

Hi Joey -

We are looking to rent 52 points at the AKV Oct 25-29 (4 nights) in a standard view studio, preferably in Jambo House, if it is possible to request JH specifically. (We've only ever stayed there in a regular resort room)

If you have any available points left to rent and there is availability for these dates, I'd love to get more information about renting from you!

Thank you so much -

Blythe

We are interested in two studio, value rooms at Animal Kingdom Villas. The dates we need are from June 2 - June 9.
Thank you.
Angela

Hello I am interested in booking three value studios at AKL for the dates of December 1-9th 2012. I believe the booking window would be available tomorrow. If my calculations are correct this would be a total of 243 points.

Hi Joey7295 - Happy New Year!

I've just PM'd you, when you get chance let us know if our request is doable

Thanks

Hello, looking for 220 points for a two bedroom villa at animal kingdom for tue may 29th- mon june 4th, 6nights. 3 adults and 3 children.

Do you still have points available. I am interested in Wilderness Lodge, One Bedroom for May 27th-May 31st. I think that I will need 140 points. Thanks- Jodee

I am interested in 140 points for Sunday, May 27, 2012-Thursday May 31, 2012 for preferably the Villas at Wildnerness Lodge. Do you still have points available? Can you check availability for me? It would be 2 adult, 2 kids. Thanks, Jodee

I am traveling to Disney April 7th - 14th with DH, DD 15 and DS 13. We would like to stay at the following resorts in order of preference (studio standard view at each):

VWL - 176 points
BLT - 181 points
BCV - 181 points
BWV - 150 points
SSR - 159 points

Let me know if there is any availability. I know it's a long shot with the holiday! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter