300+ Bay Lake Tower Points December 2021 Use Year available for rent. Reservations up to dec 2022. 18.50 USD / Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

fgaini

DVC Guru
DVC Silver
300+ BLT points available for rent @19 USD / Point
December 2021 Use Year
Points available for 11 months reservation at Bay Lake Tower, 7 months at all other resorts.
I can borrow points from 2022 if needed but no transfer since I already used my 2021 slot.
Experienced and friendly renter.

Only one single night (i.e. Saratoga 1 Br on the 9th). Very busy period of the year.
Can try a waitlist, but I doubt it will go through
PM in case you are interested.

I'm looking into options for a work conference and may bring the family. ISO BLT dedicated 2 bedroom plus an additional studio 1/26-1/31 so 210 points plus 79 points I believe, or 1 bedroom 182 points if the family stays behind for 1/26-1/31. Thank you.

I'm looking into options for a work conference and may bring the family. ISO BLT dedicated 2 bedroom plus an additional studio 1/26-1/31 so 210 points plus 79 points I believe, or 1 bedroom 182 points if the family stays behind for 1/26-1/31. Thank you.
No rooms available

I'm looking for two nights: October 17-19, preferably at Bay Lake Tower but open to others...any availability?
Size of the room?
Akl and ssr 1 br and 2 br
Okw studio, 1 br and 2 br
Beach club 1 bedroom
Copper creek 2 bedroom
Polynesian bungalow

pm if interested in any of them

December 2021 Use Year
Points available for 11 months reservation at Bay Lake Tower, 7 months at all other resorts.
I can borrow points from 2022 if needed but no transfer since I already used my 2021 slot.
Hi. Have any points for 2 nights in January. 2022

Looking for studio for 10/28 check in and check out 10/31 at BLT

December 2021 Use Year

Are you willing to do any waitlists? I have interest for March (Spring Break of course) but everything is all booked...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter