300 AKV Points for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I am a DVC member and traveling in June. i have a friend who would like to travel the same time as us. It would be for 06/16-06/23 at AKL standard view studio so 118 points.

Hello, I need to rent ponts for AKV in jan,2013. I want to check in Jan 1st and check out Jan 5th. I would like a value 2 bed villa. If not available, I would take a value 1 bed villa and a studio. My wife and I are taking my son and granddaughter. This will be here first trip to DIsney!
603-591-1250

Thanks,
David

Help I need 350pts for 2 bedroom BWV for June and can only spend $10pt. Can you help. Thank you ~Sher

Hi - I don't have enough post so I can't send you a PM. Do you have a studio available for Oct 31-Nov 5th?

thank you!!!

Looking for a studio for January 2-6, 2013.

Priority of resorts:
BLT
BWV
VWL
BCV
AKV
OKW
SSR

Thanks!

windsong3162 said:
Hello, I need to rent ponts for AKV in jan,2013. I want to check in Jan 1st and check out Jan 5th. I would like a value 2 bed villa. If not available, I would take a value 1 bed villa and a studio. My wife and I are taking my son and granddaughter. This will be here first trip to DIsney!
603-591-1250

Thanks,
David

Only SSR available

gaby1234 said:
Hi - I don't have enough post so I can't send you a PM. Do you have a studio available for Oct 31-Nov 5th?

thank you!!!

Nothing available Nov 3 and 4

Hello, I am looking for Animal Kingdom points. I would like to check in Jan 1st and check out Jan 5th, 2013. I am looking for a value 2 bedroom villa. If not available, i would take a 1 bed value villa and a studio. you can contact me at davidatdprattframer.com

Thanks
David

Hello, I am looking for Animal Kingdom points. I would like to check in Jan 1st and check out Jan 5th, 2013. I am looking for a value 2 bedroom villa. If not available, i would take a 1 bed value villa and a studio. you can contact me at davidatdprattframer.com

Thanks
David

Nothing available, sorry

I am interested in $11 per point for 7 nights starting October 9, 2012. We are interested ina Deluxe Studio.

I have 283 points for rent at $11 a point that must be used by 11/30/2012. They can be used at any resort, subject to availabilty. I additionally have 1300 points available for rent for $12 a point. 1000 have a home resort of BWV and 300 have a home resort of AKV. Reservations can be made at BWV and AKV 11 months out and can be made at any DVC resort 7 months out. I have rented many times before and can provide references.

I am looking for a studio for 10/12 to 10/19/12. It is a last minute trip for me, the rest of my family has already booked at other resorts. I'd prefer EPCOT area but will consider all others. Thanks, Pam

pprzych said:
I am looking for a studio for 10/12 to 10/19/12. It is a last minute trip for me, the rest of my family has already booked at other resorts. I'd prefer EPCOT area but will consider all others. Thanks, Pam

Sent PM

PrincessAlways said:
Hi, looking for either 2 studios or a 2br villa (4 adults) 10/16/12-10/21/12
BWV, VWL, BCV, BLT

Nothing available. 2 consecutive nights in a 2 br at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter