300 AKV Points for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a 3BR at OKW 1/11/13 to 1/18/13. Dates flexible +/- on either end. Thanks.

We are looking to stay at the Animal Kingdom Lodge from 9/23 to 9/28, studio, value room. Do you have points available? Thanks!!!

I am not sure of the dates (are certain dates reserved for DVC members?) I would like August 6th-10th (leaving on 10 arriving on 6) 1 bedroom Mk or Lake View at Bay Lake Tower 2 adults 1 11 year old
1st Time!!!!

I am looking for 1 bedroom BLT sleeping 5 for marathon weekend 2013. Check in Jan. 10th, Check out Jan. 15th. Roughly 145 points I think.

This would be my first time renting, so hopefully you could help me throught he process if you are able.

Thanks!

looking for 2 bedroom Beach Club the last week in April 2013. Are any of these available for that time period?

Looking for GV at Animal Kingdom kidani or BLT for Jan 9-14. Can you help?

Thanks

Patty

Do you still have points?

Are you able to book the Villas at Grand Californian? We're looking for 8/16-8/20 1 bedroom. I think that's 232 points....

Hi looking for Bay Lake tower lake or MK view studio for September 9-13th- Have rented from owners in past- 2 adults

Either 68 points or 76 points

Thank you

I'm interested in any of the following weekends at the VGC (Villas at the Grand Californian):

June 15-17
June 22-24

July 13-15
July 20-22

Thank you.

Looking for a 3 bedroom grand villa at either OKW (302 points) or SSR (418 points) for check in on Thursday 1/10/13 and check-out on Tuesday 1/15/13. 6 adults and 2 kids, ages 7 and 2. No dining plan or airport transportation needed.

Please let me know if any of these resorts have availability as we're ready to book now.

Thank you,
Joanne

Looking for a studio BLT for 2 adults and 7 year old, for Sept. 16-23,2012. Is anything available? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter