30 years? How is that possible? Recap last day at Disney (8/14)

Sounds like you have had a great trip. I can't believe it is over. Have a safe flight home! Can't wait for the trip report. And the ptr for December when hopefully our paths will cross.

God Speed for a safe journey home :) Rolo is adorable...ah new :goodvibes puppy breath best smell in the world Can't wait to read your trip report You all look fantastic

What the?!! Have I not checked in on this TR yet?!! My word....life gets too busy sometime and I am rarely online lately but I am so looking forward to reading!! :goodvibes

We are home and trying to adjust to NOT being on vacation. I have all but about three days of my photos downloaded, I'm working on my portion of the Photopass CD (although those pictures will probably have to be uploaded after the fact as there are a few of us in the share). I hope to start the TR by the middle of the week. I already have the title for it.

Welcome home!! I hope that you had a fantastic trip and I can't wait to read all about it :goodvibes

And wow, are you quick with the photo uploads!

Nice pics from the trip. I feel like I have seen them. :lmao:

Looking forward to seeing all the pics and reading about the trip.

Welcome home!! Just read the entire PTR. Happy 30th Anniversary....quite the accomplishment these days!

I love that you were able to enjoy a long trip this time around.
Cannot wait to hear how you and Mark liked the tour.
You know how much I love the balloon tribute to your Dad. :goodvibes
The picture of you and Mark at your first night dinner in WDW needs to be framed, it's beautiful.
Whenever I end up making it to Crystal Palace, it will be because of you and that puffed french toast!!
Please tell me you and Mark loved O'hana....it is absolutely on my list for our next visit, so hard to get an ADR there!!
Looks like plenty of beach and relaxing time in Marco!
Uhoh....what happened in Miami?!
Rolo is adorable.
Nicki, you look wonderful, congratulations on your 45 pound loss!

Kathy, enjoy your last day off...look at it this way, now you only have a 4 day work week!! :)

We are home and trying to adjust to NOT being on vacation. I have all but about three days of my photos downloaded, I'm working on my portion of the Photopass CD (although those pictures will probably have to be uploaded after the fact as there are a few of us in the share). I hope to start the TR by the middle of the week. I already have the title for it.

WELCOME HOME!!!!!

I can't wait to read your TR and see all the pictures of your trip. Before you know it you will also be doing your pre trip report for your upcoming trip in December. :thumbsup2

(By the way, my WDW trip counter is now down to 87 days) :banana:

Welcome home!

Sorry reality is smacking you in the face. Time to smack it back and win that lotto! :lmao::lmao:

Welcome back! Just think... Only a couple more years and once you get there you won't have to come back!

Welcome home Kathy! One of the best parts of our trip was meeting you and Mark. I'm so glad that it worked out with a few bonus meet ups! You are completely awesome and I now understand why your calendar is full of people clamoring to meet you while at WDW!!!! Thanks for the gifts as well. You are not only kind but thoughtful and generous!!!

Can't wait for the TR not to mention December!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter