30% off for DVC members Select dates in Nov/Dec

Yes I have to do the same and have also been stalking the DVC site lol ;) I found a room only code for PoP and am thinking of just booking it. We are coming in on Fri Nov 7th so I need 2 nights and that will probably be impossible to get a DVC room with everything that's going on that weekend. I'm thinking I'll save my points and just use them for an Easter trip we're planning.

Don't give up, this week I saw a studio at AKV and a studio at bcv. I need to sleep 5 so watching for a 1 bedroom that can do that good luck.

I called this am and got a great deal on an OV room. We had a reservation for April that I had paid almost in full at this point. All I would owe is $120. I put a hold on this room to discuss it with my DH. Sadly, he doesn't seem to want to go... We already have plans to go to WDW that week. I'm fine either way of course, but this is really to good to pass over. We shall see.

I booked the Dec.7th cruise on Monday after seeing the offer on the DVC website last Friday. I did not receive an e-mail concerning this promotion. I booked a category 5B deluxe oceanview with verandah. The cost for DH and myself was $998/person and an additional $500 for my DD. The total cost with taxes, prepaid tips, and insurance was less than $3000 for the three of us.
If interested, you must call DCL directly at (888) 885-3770 and mention the code: DVC CASH. They will ask for your DVC member number and you must fax a copy of your membership card to them. There are six cruises to choose from but only on the Magic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter