30% off for DVC members Select dates in Nov/Dec

EPCOTatNight

I am the Polynesian Parking guy
I just changed my cruise date and the price with down more than $700 for 3 people.

Sail for 30% off - just $119 per night!

DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!

Included dates:
7-night Eastern Caribbean cruises - 10/26/14 and 11/9/14
7-night Western Caribbean cruises - 11/2/14, 11/16/14, 11/30/14 and 12/7/14
Book by 10/23/14. Discount is based on double occupancy. Government taxes, fees and shore excursions are not included. This offer applies to new bookings and cannot be combined with any other offers or with a previous purchase.

How often are these offers released? We want to go on a cruise March 1st. Where do I find these offers?? Thanks for your help!!:surfweb:

Saved over $700 on my 11/9/14 cruise. Let me change my paid in full reservation. Keeped the same ocean view room I had booked. Got the $700 back as OBC to use on the cruise. Lost the 10% discount and $200 OBC but still came out ahead.

How often are these offers released? We want to go on a cruise March 1st. Where do I find these offers?? Thanks for your help!!:surfweb:

I've never seen a DVC discount before. Maybe someone else can chime in on that.

I've never seen a DVC discount before. Maybe someone else can chime in on that.

They've had it for select sailings the last 2 summers, I think only on Verandahs tho and for VERY limited sailings.

Thanks for the post. I am annoyed I never got the email. Haven't been on DIS in a while and this is what I see.

This is the third time I have seen a DVC offer made by DCL. The first was a late June 2011 cruise we were booked on until the Fantasy's MV was announced. Friends on that cruise were able to save some serious cash and upgrade from inside to verandahs.

So, you were able to change something already paid in full?

What about if we have used DU? Gosh, I just realized that there is a week cruise that works for us!

Saved over $700 on my 11/9/14 cruise. Let me change my paid in full reservation. Keeped the same ocean view room I had booked. Got the $700 back as OBC to use on the cruise. Lost the 10% discount and $200 OBC but still came out ahead.

Do you call DvC to do this or DCL?

we just reshopped our dec 7th cruise with this discount. Had to give up the onboard credit of 200 and 10% obb discount, but at 30%, the price dropped by $800 for a cat 5B so we netted a $600 savings and kept our same cabin.
Final payment still due in Sept. So great!!!

we called the DCL. code: DVC cash

So, you were able to change something already paid in full?

What about if we have used DU? Gosh, I just realized that there is a week cruise that works for us!

Nothing listed for this promotion has passed the 75 day PIF mark, so there wouldn't be any cancellation penalties.

I just saw this last night when I was on DVC looking at something else. Of course the office was closed by then... I going to call today to see if this is something we can do. Looking at the November 2nd cruise, as the kids have off for "Jersey Week" at that time. We are scheduled to go to WDW, but this look like a great deal...

I just saw this last night when I was on DVC looking at something else. Of course the office was closed by then... I going to call today to see if this is something we can do. Looking at the November 2nd cruise, as the kids have off for "Jersey Week" at that time. We are scheduled to go to WDW, but this look like a great deal...

You don't call dvc for this offer. You call dcl and ask about the DVC cash offer. There's a special phone number. I believe the dcl has better hours so don't waste your time on hold with member services. Just a note that while you see the $119 per person for ocean view, there are also cheaper rates on inside cabins and verandas. I booked the nov 9 cruise. I booked 2 cabins. 1OV and 1veranda and saved over $2000 off the advertised price. We paid $134 per night per adult for veranda, my daughter and husband paid $119 per adult per night for their OV room and paid $75 per night per child. The dvc member can book up to 3 cabins with this offer. You need to fax your dvc member card to dcl within 48 hours after paying deposit to keep this offer. If you think you want to do this you can get a quote and they can save it for 3 days before you need to pay depending on your 75 day timeframe. You have to pay 20%deposit unless you are within your pif time. All this info is on their site. This offer started 2 weeks ago so call today

You don't call dvc for this offer. You call dcl and ask about the DVC cash offer. There's a special phone number. I believe the dcl has better hours so don't waste your time on hold with member services. Just a note that while you see the $119 per person for ocean view, there are also cheaper rates on inside cabins and verandas. I booked the nov 9 cruise. I booked 2 cabins. 1OV and 1veranda and saved over $2000 off the advertised price. We paid $134 per night per adult for veranda, my daughter and husband paid $119 per adult per night for their OV room and paid $75 per night per child. The dvc member can book up to 3 cabins with this offer. You need to fax your dvc member card to dcl within 48 hours after paying deposit to keep this offer. If you think you want to do this you can get a quote and they can save it for 3 days before you need to pay depending on your 75 day timeframe. You have to pay 20%deposit unless you are within your pif time. All this info is on their site. This offer started 2 weeks ago so call today

Thanks for the info. It was the special number that I called, but they were still closed as it was Saturday. Will be calling today at 9!!!

Thanks for the info. It was the special number that I called, but they were still closed as it was Saturday. Will be calling today at 9!!!

OK, good luck. Love to hear how you do. I'm guessing you called this number:

Call (888) 885-3770

for reservations and use promo code DVC Cash.

This was too good of a deal to pass up so we booked it! We are sailing on the Nov 9th cruise Cat 5B verandah room.

n2mm gave great info and is exactly correct!

When I called I was given a choice of inside, OV, or verandah so I got the prices for all, but the verandah room was what we really wanted to try & the price was right!

I also got the info here, on the DVC board because I didn't get an email from DVC nor did I see the info on the DVC site! I'm so happy I went on the DVC board when I did!!

This was too good of a deal to pass up so we booked it! We are sailing on the Nov 9th cruise Cat 5B verandah room. n2mm gave great info and is exactly correct! When I called I was given a choice of inside, OV, or verandah so I got the prices for all, but the verandah room was what we really wanted to try & the price was right! I also got the info here, on the DVC board because I didn't get an email from DVC nor did I see the info on the DVC site! I'm so happy I went on the DVC board when I did!!
That's great news. I actually got the email but not until a week after it started and I had already booked. On their website they had this offer combined in the fall aulani offer so I never even thought to look at it. After I realized it I realized it said they were offering TWO fall offers. They have changed it now. I like that we booked a good level too as the discount was not on the lowest category.

Desnik forgot to mention, it may be tough to get a dvc room if you come in the night before the cruise. We've been wait listed since we booked and I've been stalking the website. I have managed a 1 bedroom at BLT but am hoping to use less points. I'm wait listed for okw too. Not as hard for the return as we have to stay that Sunday night because airfare back to dc was ugly. Good luck if you have to do the same.

That's great news. I actually got the email but not until a week after it started and I had already booked. On their website they had this offer combined in the fall aulani offer so I never even thought to look at it. After I realized it I realized it said they were offering TWO fall offers. They have changed it now. I like that we booked a good level too as the discount was not on the lowest category.

Desnik forgot to mention, it may be tough to get a dvc room if you come in the night before the cruise. We've been wait listed since we booked and I've been stalking the website. I have managed a 1 bedroom at BLT but am hoping to use less points. I'm wait listed for okw too. Not as hard for the return as we have to stay that Sunday night because airfare back to dc was ugly. Good luck if you have to do the same.

Yes I have to do the same and have also been stalking the DVC site lol ;)
I found a room only code for PoP and am thinking of just booking it. We are coming in on Fri Nov 7th so I need 2 nights and that will probably be impossible to get a DVC room with everything that's going on that weekend. I'm thinking I'll save my points and just use them for an Easter trip we're planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter