30 more days - is it too soon to start packing?

luvmyguyz

Mouseketeer
I was changing out the kids drawers (putting the summer stuff away and the fall stuff in the drawers; putting the too-small stuff in bags for donating; etc.) and I started thinking maybe I should pack the shorts and t-shirts for our Disney trip. But then I worried they might get all musty-smelling and wrinkled if they are sitting in a suitcase for 30 days!! LOL :rotfl2: So now they are sitting in a pile NEXT to the suitcase. :lmao: Oh well - at least I'm a little closer.

OMG - I am getting so excited. One month to go!!! How am I going to get through the next 30 days????

:rotfl2: I'm laughing because I did the SAME THING! And not only my daughter's clothes but my own as well! But now it's all just sitting there mocking me. And we have more than 30 days to go!

I started packing yesterday and I don't leave for 20 days! If you're worried about your clothes getting wrinkly and musty, you can roll them instead of folding, and put a dryer sheet in the suitcase. I always pack that way and it turns out pretty well. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter