30 Days to D day- What do I need to do?

sramos89

Earning My Ears
Ok Troops!! I am 30 days out. Our first trip. I have been on here planning like an OCD person. Panic is starting to set in. I have ADR's and a packing list.
What do I need to be doing??? What am I missing?? Please chime in expert DIS'ers!:yay:

Things you should do:

1. DON'T PANIC! Thinking about WDW shouldn't put you in panic mode, it should excite you :rotfl:

2. You said you already made your ADR? Thats awesome! That is always important that you do those in advance so you can get the restaurants you want. If necessary, you can research and get ideas on which QS dining places you would like to go to during your days at the parks. Sunshine Seasons in Future World in Epcot is a must! -Just sayin' Hahaha :)

3. Which resort are you staying at? Have you thought of activities that you might want to do at/around your resort when your not at the parks?

4. Have you looked at the calendar on the WDW site for the Extra Magic Hours? Having these in mind in advance can help you plan better. If you know you're going to be out later for the EMH, than maybe in the morning you can do something low key like go shopping or go to a waterpark.

It doesn't really matter what you do as long as you have fun :) Disney rules!

Did you make Mousekeeping envelopes? I have to do that soon, I have less than 30 days left!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter