30 days til SSR!!!

dbprimeaux

DIS Veteran
I just booked our "travel day" hotel stay!!!! We leave on May 29th for 10 days at SSR!!!!!!!!!!:banana::cool1::thumbsup2 We will be staying in a 2 bedroom at SSR (our home). I can't wait...it is finally here!!

DH even put the new luggage racks on top of the van this weekend to make sure everything fit... After many trips of cramming everything into our van, we decided to buy a luggage carrier for the top of the van. WOW....that thing can hold a ton of stuff :idea: I was just hoping it was going to hold one large suitcase and the 2 strollers, but we will be able to put a few other things too.

I just had so tell someone...I am so excited!!:dance3::cloud9:

Wow! :yay: Sounds great! We have about 100 days to our SSR trip in a 2 bedroom. We are also driving, but from Chicago. I hope your final 30 day countdown goes quickly. Have a magical time! :woohoo:

Congrats! SSR is awesome. Our home resort as well.

We did 11 days in Nov and another 11 in Mar/Apr. Your 10 day stay is perfect. Gives you enough time to enjoy the parks as well as all that SSR has to offer.

Would recommend trying Turf Club one night. IMO one of the most overlooked restaurants in WDW. Great food, great service.

Not sure if you put in a room request or not. We requested Congress Park both times and got it. Had a great view of DTD, quiet pool and playground. Would highly recommend it.

Enjoy your stay. Wish I were going in 30 days!

Congrats! We got a luggage rack for our first trip to disney (driving a car) and it was fantastic! It's a great investment!!

We love SSR too, it's our 'new home':)

Have a great time!!! :goodvibes

Our vacation is 127 days out and I can't wait. My traveling companion has NEVER been to WDW so I can't wait to show her the WORLD!!! SSR in a 2 bedroom (asked for THV so I'm waiting to see if one opens but if not, well then we'll enjoy our 2 bedroom:hippie:) We're driving from Indiana and I haven't made this drive in over 31 years so it will be an adventure. Prefer to fly but wanted something different since we have to fly out of Indy to get a decent airfare so we thought we'd drive... Enjoy your trip... I'm SOOOO ready to go!:dance3:

I think I have something like 52 days before I go! I can't wait!!

We are right behind you - we'll be there on June 7th for a week. Can't wait!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter