30-day free full feature pass for Toon Town available!

Goofy05

GreenieMimi
Yes, I did receive a code for 30 days free on Toon Town, but I've really no interest in TT. If anyone's interested, please post here. If more than one person requests this code, I'll do a drawing for the winner. :) Please post your request by Wednesday midnight.
Thanks and good luck!

And the winner is....ShadowKittyKat! Code pm'ed.

Everyone else, keep emailing Disney! Have you tried going through the Contact form on Toon Town?

I tried POTC, and they said that there was no contact between VMK and POTC.

I tried POTC, and they said that there was no contact between VMK and POTC.

But there is no VMK, only DISNEY, so contact Disney and keep bugging them until they uphold their offer of 30-days free. I highly doubt anyone is answering emails from a defunct game, you know? Keep requesting that free pass! Good luck!

But there is no VMK, only DISNEY, so contact Disney and keep bugging them until they uphold their offer of 30-days free. I highly doubt anyone is answering emails from a defunct game, you know? Keep requesting that free pass! Good luck!

I'm suspecting that Sulake is distributing these codes for some reason

I haven't received mine either. I wrote to disney and i have not heard back. My last option is to buy a game card. I saw them at target and might get one. 90 days for $24.95. does that sound like a reasonable price?

I haven't received mine either. I wrote to disney and i have not heard back. My last option is to buy a game card. I saw them at target and might get one. 90 days for $24.95. does that sound like a reasonable price?

Thats 3 days per dollar, or 28 cents per day

Very cheap compared to paying via the Pirates/TT website

This is very sad if you think about it. They are telling everyone to move on to better things, yet they cant even hand out some codes!

Ok, I figured it out

1st time membership for 1 month(piratesonline.com/toontown.com)= 17 cents per day (a no brainer)
1 year(piratesonline.com/toontown.com)= 22 cents per day
90 days from target= 28 cents per day

1/2 year(piratesonline.com/toontown.com)=28 cents per day
1 month(piratesonline.com/toontown.com)= 33 cents per day

Bold equals best deal (for already members)
Underline equals terrible deal

Yes, I did receive a code for 30 days free on Toon Town, but I've really no interest in TT. If anyone's interested, please post here. If more than one person requests this code, I'll do a drawing for the winner. :) Please post your request by Wednesday midnight.
Thanks and good luck!

I like one plz. Thx. Mine is besttoon

Thanks and good luck!
i want it
e-mail is
jonnic12305@yahoo.com
thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter